Xavien Howard (knee) doubtful for Dolphins against Vikings
Miami Dolphins defensive back Xavien Howard (knee) is doubtful for Week 15 against the Minnesota Vikings.
Howard hasn't practiced since injuring his knee in Week 13. His absence is a boon for Kirk Cousins, Adam Thielen, Stefon Diggs, and the Vikings' entire pass offense.
The Dolphins D/ST is 23rd in numberFire's Week 15 fantasy rankings.
- Broncos' Phillip Lindsay (wrist) says he's 100 percent July 15th, 2019
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott reportedly planning camp holdout July 15th, 2019
- Washington's Derrius Guice (hamstring) reportedly questionable for the start of training camp July 12th, 2019
- Jets' Chris Herndon suspended four games for violating the league's substance abuse policy July 12th, 2019
- Agent says Chargers' Melvin Gordon could hold out into season July 11th, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) ready for start of training camp July 10th, 2019
- Cardinals trade Josh Rosen to Dolphins for second-round pick April 26th, 2019
- Ryan Fitzpatrick reportedly signs a two-year deal with the Dolphins on Sunday March 17th, 2019
- Titans acquire Ryan Tannehill from Dolphins, sign to 1-year deal March 15th, 2019
- Teddy Bridgewater officially re-signs with Saints over Dolphins March 15th, 2019
- Dolphins making another push to sign Teddy Bridgewater March 13th, 2019
- Rapoport: Tyrod Taylor a 'top target' for Dolphins March 12th, 2019