Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (foot) officially out for Week 15
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Sammy Watkins (foot) has been officially ruled out for Week 15's game against the Los Angeles Chargers.
Watkins aggravated a previous foot injury last week in practice is reportedly to be out four-to-six weeks. He could return to action in time for the playoffs. Chris Conley will continue to start in his absence.
Watkins has caught 40 passes for 519 yards, and 3 touchdowns this season.
- Patriots release wide receiver Dontrelle Inman August 18th, 2019
- Washington's Case Keenum reportedly on track to start in Week 1 of the regular season August 18th, 2019
- Marcus Mariota not locked in as Titans' starter August 18th, 2019
- Chargers' Derwin James (foot) reportedly expected to miss 3 months August 18th, 2019
- Raiders' Antonio Brown participates in Saturday's walkthrough August 17th, 2019
- Chargers' Derwin James suffers a right foot fracture August 16th, 2019
- Chiefs beat: Carlos Hyde not making final roster August 15th, 2019
- Chiefs say they will use a running back committee in 2019 August 9th, 2019
- Damien Williams (hamstring) returns to practice for Chiefs August 7th, 2019
- Kansas City's Carlos Hyde 'has done a nice job' with training camp reps August 4th, 2019
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill suffers quad contusion Tuesday July 30th, 2019
- Damien Williams sidelined for Chiefs with hamstring issues July 29th, 2019