Pierre Garcon (knee) ruled out for Week 14 by San Francisco
San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Pierre Garcon (knee) will not play in Week 14 versus the Denver Broncos.
Garcon last played in Week 9 and will miss his fur consecutive game with a knee injury. Despite his absence, the Niners' receiving corps gets a bump with Marquise Goodwin back in action. Dante Pettis and Kendrick Bourne will continue to see additional reps with Garcon still out.
Garcon has caught 24 passes for 286 yards and 1 touchdown this season.
- Giants' Sterling Shepard (thumb) ready for Week 1's matchup against Dallas August 25th, 2019
- Buffalo's Robert Foster 'has been working through a toe injury' August 25th, 2019
- Patriots reportedly release wide receiver Maurice Harris August 25th, 2019
- Bengals' Damion Willis to start for A.J. Green (foot) August 25th, 2019
- Josh Gordon in full pads at Patriots practice August 25th, 2019
- Texans' Lamar Miller reportedly confirmed with torn ACL, MCL August 25th, 2019
- Dante Pettis played with 49ers' starters in exhibition August 21st, 2019
- Jimmy Garoppolo's struggles continue for 49ers August 20th, 2019
- Jimmy Garoppolo throws 5 INTs in Wednesday practice August 15th, 2019
- Niners' George Kittle (calf tightness) is day to day August 14th, 2019
- Dante Pettis to 'compete' for starting role in San Francisco August 13th, 2019
- Jerick McKinnon (knee) expected to start 2019 on 49ers' IR August 12th, 2019