Joe Flacco (hip) practicing for Ravens Thursday
Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco (hip) practiced on Thursday.
"Flacco looks much more comfortable than he did last week," tweets Jeff Zrebiec of The Athletic. Lamar Jackson is expected to start versus the Kansas City Chiefs in Week 14, but it sounds like Flacco will healthy enough to play.
Flacco is averaging 15.9 FanDuel points over nine games this season, with 273.9 yards per contest on a 61.2 completion percentage with 12 touchdowns and 6 interceptions.
- Kai Forbath kicking for Jaguars versus Washington December 16th, 2018
- Josh Lambo (groin) out for Jaguars, Kai Forbath kicking Sunday December 16th, 2018
- Ito Smith (neck) active for Atlanta against Arizona December 16th, 2018
- Chris Thompson (illness) active in Week 15 for Redskins December 16th, 2018
- Bills' Chris Ivory (shoulder) inactive Sunday December 16th, 2018
- LeSean McCoy (hamstring) out in Week 15 for Buffalo December 16th, 2018
- Ty Montgomery a healthy scratch for Baltimore in Week 15 December 16th, 2018
- Joe Flacco (hip) to be active as Ravens' backup Week 15 December 12th, 2018
- Lamar Jackson to start again for Ravens, Joe Flacco named backup December 12th, 2018
- Joe Flacco (hip) likely to be involved for Ravens against Buccaneers December 10th, 2018
- Kenneth Dixon to see more work for Ravens moving forward December 10th, 2018
- Lamar Jackson 'should be OK' for Ravens Week 15 December 10th, 2018