Julio Jones (foot) still not practicing, 'ready to go' for Falcons
Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones (foot) remained out at Thursday's practice but expects to play versus the Green Bay Packers in Week 14.
“I’ll be ready to go when Sunday comes around,” Julio stated. There's not any concern about the star receiver's status for the first round of the fantasy playoffs. He will look to bounce back after being held to 18 yards on 2 receptions (8 targets) versus the Baltimore Ravens last week.
Julio is the WR7 in numberFire's Week 14 fantasy rankings. Our models expect him to score 18.7 FanDuel points at a cost of $8,400.
- Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Cardinals' Patrick Peterson reportedly suspended 6 games for PEDs May 16th, 2019
- Patriots sign wide receiver Dontrelle Inman to a one-year deal on Friday May 10th, 2019
- Doug Baldwin released by Seattle with "failed physical" designation May 9th, 2019
- Ben Watson signs one-year deal with New England May 9th, 2019
- Report: Buccaneers' Jason Pierre-Paul may miss 2019 with neck fracture May 7th, 2019
- Tevin Coleman signs with 49ers for 2-years, $10M March 13th, 2019
- Falcons release right tackle Ryan Schraeder March 13th, 2019
- Falcons, James Carpenter reportedly agree on 4-year contract March 12th, 2019
- Falcons cut longtime kicker Matt Bryant February 6th, 2019
- Falcons' Matt Ryan projected to score fourth-most fantasy points in Week 17 December 29th, 2018
- Falcons' Julio Jones (hip, ribs) will be active in Week 17 December 28th, 2018