Julio Jones (foot) still not practicing, 'ready to go' for Falcons
Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones (foot) remained out at Thursday's practice but expects to play versus the Green Bay Packers in Week 14.
“I’ll be ready to go when Sunday comes around,” Julio stated. There's not any concern about the star receiver's status for the first round of the fantasy playoffs. He will look to bounce back after being held to 18 yards on 2 receptions (8 targets) versus the Baltimore Ravens last week.
Julio is the WR7 in numberFire's Week 14 fantasy rankings. Our models expect him to score 18.7 FanDuel points at a cost of $8,400.
- Rapoport: Bears expected to release Dion Sims February 20th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will only be traded if Steelers benefit February 20th, 2019
- Steelers say Le'Veon Bell will not be tagged February 20th, 2019
- Andre Ellington signs with Buccaneers February 19th, 2019
- DeMarcus Lawrence refusing to sign franchise tender with Cowboys again February 19th, 2019
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski to decide in 'next couple weeks' February 19th, 2019
- Falcons cut longtime kicker Matt Bryant February 6th, 2019
- Falcons' Matt Ryan projected to score fourth-most fantasy points in Week 17 December 29th, 2018
- Falcons' Julio Jones (hip, ribs) will be active in Week 17 December 28th, 2018
- Atlanta's Tevin Coleman (groin) available to play in Week 17 December 28th, 2018
- Tevin Coleman (groin) sidelined again for Atlanta Thursday December 27th, 2018
- Julio Jones (hip, ribs) still not practicing for Falcons in Week 17 December 27th, 2018