Julio Jones (foot) still not practicing, 'ready to go' for Falcons
Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones (foot) remained out at Thursday's practice but expects to play versus the Green Bay Packers in Week 14.
“I’ll be ready to go when Sunday comes around,” Julio stated. There's not any concern about the star receiver's status for the first round of the fantasy playoffs. He will look to bounce back after being held to 18 yards on 2 receptions (8 targets) versus the Baltimore Ravens last week.
Julio is the WR7 in numberFire's Week 14 fantasy rankings. Our models expect him to score 18.7 FanDuel points at a cost of $8,400.
- Kai Forbath kicking for Jaguars versus Washington December 16th, 2018
- Ty Montgomery a healthy scratch for Baltimore in Week 15 December 16th, 2018
- Josh Lambo (groin) out for Jaguars, Kai Forbath kicking Sunday December 16th, 2018
- Chris Thompson (illness) active in Week 15 for Redskins December 16th, 2018
- Bills' Chris Ivory (shoulder) inactive Sunday December 16th, 2018
- LeSean McCoy (hamstring) out in Week 15 for Buffalo December 16th, 2018
- Ito Smith (neck) active for Atlanta against Arizona December 16th, 2018
- Austin Hooper (knee, ankle) will play for Atlanta on Sunday December 14th, 2018
- Falcons' Ito Smith (neck) misses Friday's practice, questionable for Week 15 December 14th, 2018
- Julio Jones (illness) returns to Falcons practice, expected to play Sunday December 14th, 2018
- Falcons' Austin Hooper (knee, ankle) sits out practice again December 13th, 2018
- Julio Jones sent home from Falcons practice with illness December 13th, 2018