Washington's Alex Smith reportedly battling leg infection
Washington Redskins quarterback Alex Smith (broken leg) has undergone multiple surgeries to combat an infection, per multiple sources of 106.7 The Fan's Eric Bickel.
An infection apparently developed after Smith underwent surgery to repair the broken leg he suffered in Week 11. There's fear that the 34-year-old quarterback may never be able to play again.
Smith averaged 14.3 FanDuel points in 10 games. He threw for 2,180 yards with 10 touchdowns and 5 interceptions and rushed 41 times for 168 yards and 1 touchdown and 1 lost fumble.
- Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Cardinals' Patrick Peterson reportedly suspended 6 games for PEDs May 16th, 2019
- Patriots sign wide receiver Dontrelle Inman to a one-year deal on Friday May 10th, 2019
- Doug Baldwin released by Seattle with "failed physical" designation May 9th, 2019
- Ben Watson signs one-year deal with New England May 9th, 2019
- Report: Buccaneers' Jason Pierre-Paul may miss 2019 with neck fracture May 7th, 2019
- Trey Quinn to ‘dominate’ slot for Washington March 29th, 2019
- Derrius Guice (knee) expected to be full-go by Washington camp March 26th, 2019
- Washington's Colt McCoy underwent leg surgery March 25th, 2019
- Adrian Peterson returning to Washington on 2-year deal March 13th, 2019
- Washington reportedly releasing Stacy McGee March 13th, 2019
- Zach Brown to reportedly be released by Washington March 13th, 2019