Sam Darnold (foot) will reportedly start for Jets Week 14
New York Jets quarterback Sam Darnold (foot) will start Week 14 against the Buffalo Bills, reports Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
Darnold practiced in full on Wednesday and is expected to be removed from the injury report by the end of the week. Josh McCown will return to backup duties. The first-round pick is averaging 214.9 passing yards per game with 11 touchdowns and 14 interceptions.
Darnold is the QB32 in numberFire's Week 14 fantasy rankings. Our models expect him to score 10.9 FanDuel points at a cost of $6,600.
- Kai Forbath kicking for Jaguars versus Washington December 16th, 2018
- Ty Montgomery a healthy scratch for Baltimore in Week 15 December 16th, 2018
- Josh Lambo (groin) out for Jaguars, Kai Forbath kicking Sunday December 16th, 2018
- Ito Smith (neck) active for Atlanta against Arizona December 16th, 2018
- Chris Thompson (illness) active in Week 15 for Redskins December 16th, 2018
- Bills' Chris Ivory (shoulder) inactive Sunday December 16th, 2018
- Robby Anderson produces 96 yards in Jets' Week 15's defeat to Houston December 15th, 2018
- Trenton Cannon (toe) active for Jets in Week 15 December 15th, 2018
- Jets place Isaiah Crowell (foot) on injured reserve December 14th, 2018
- Elijah McGuire (ankle) cleared for Jets on Saturday December 13th, 2018
- Quincy Enunwa (ankle) will not play for Jets versus Texans December 13th, 2018
- Isaiah Crowell (toe) ruled out for Jets Week 15 December 13th, 2018