Sam Darnold (foot) will reportedly start for Jets Week 14
New York Jets quarterback Sam Darnold (foot) will start Week 14 against the Buffalo Bills, reports Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
Darnold practiced in full on Wednesday and is expected to be removed from the injury report by the end of the week. Josh McCown will return to backup duties. The first-round pick is averaging 214.9 passing yards per game with 11 touchdowns and 14 interceptions.
Darnold is the QB32 in numberFire's Week 14 fantasy rankings. Our models expect him to score 10.9 FanDuel points at a cost of $6,600.
- Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Cardinals' Patrick Peterson reportedly suspended 6 games for PEDs May 16th, 2019
- Patriots sign wide receiver Dontrelle Inman to a one-year deal on Friday May 10th, 2019
- Doug Baldwin released by Seattle with "failed physical" designation May 9th, 2019
- Ben Watson signs one-year deal with New England May 9th, 2019
- Report: Buccaneers' Jason Pierre-Paul may miss 2019 with neck fracture May 7th, 2019
- New York Jets select Quinnen Williams with the third pick in the 2019 NFL Draft April 25th, 2019
- Isaiah Crowell signs on with Oakland March 28th, 2019
- Jets reportedly sign corner Brian Poole for slot duties March 15th, 2019
- Isaiah Crowell cut by Jets March 14th, 2019
- Le'Veon Bell reportedly signs with Jets for 4 years, $35 million guaranteed March 13th, 2019
- C.J. Mosley reportedly getting $85 million from Jets over 5 years March 12th, 2019