Sam Darnold (foot) will reportedly start for Jets Week 14
New York Jets quarterback Sam Darnold (foot) will start Week 14 against the Buffalo Bills, reports Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
Darnold practiced in full on Wednesday and is expected to be removed from the injury report by the end of the week. Josh McCown will return to backup duties. The first-round pick is averaging 214.9 passing yards per game with 11 touchdowns and 14 interceptions.
Darnold is the QB32 in numberFire's Week 14 fantasy rankings. Our models expect him to score 10.9 FanDuel points at a cost of $6,600.
- Pittsburgh's JuJu Smith-Schuster reportedly seeing 'limited to no outside work' during training camp July 30th, 2021
- Colts' Carson Wentz out indefinitely with foot injury July 30th, 2021
- Belichick: New England's Damien Harris 'can compete for the top role now' July 29th, 2021
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott (shoulder) diagnosed with muscle strain, exits practice early on Wednesday July 28th, 2021
- Raiders' Kenyan Drake placed on non-football injury list July 28th, 2021
- Jets' Chris Herndon working with second string July 28th, 2021
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey not expecting offseason surgery January 4th, 2021
- Panthers' Teddy Bridgewater replaced by P.J. Walker in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Carolina's Mike Davis (ankle) will not play in Week 17's matchup against Saints January 1st, 2021
- Carolina's Robby Anderson (calf) fully practices on Thursday December 31st, 2020
- Carolina's Robby Anderson (calf) DNP on Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Mike Davis (ankle) out for Panthers versus Saints December 30th, 2020