Sam Darnold (foot) will reportedly start for Jets Week 14
New York Jets quarterback Sam Darnold (foot) will start Week 14 against the Buffalo Bills, reports Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
Darnold practiced in full on Wednesday and is expected to be removed from the injury report by the end of the week. Josh McCown will return to backup duties. The first-round pick is averaging 214.9 passing yards per game with 11 touchdowns and 14 interceptions.
Darnold is the QB32 in numberFire's Week 14 fantasy rankings. Our models expect him to score 10.9 FanDuel points at a cost of $6,600.
- Rapoport: Bears expected to release Dion Sims February 20th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will only be traded if Steelers benefit February 20th, 2019
- Steelers say Le'Veon Bell will not be tagged February 20th, 2019
- Andre Ellington signs with Buccaneers February 19th, 2019
- DeMarcus Lawrence refusing to sign franchise tender with Cowboys again February 19th, 2019
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski to decide in 'next couple weeks' February 19th, 2019
- New York Jets hire Adam Gase as head coach on Wednesday January 9th, 2019
- Jets reportedly expected to fire head coach Todd Bowles December 29th, 2018
- Quincy Enunwa (ankle) out for New York in Week 17 December 28th, 2018
- Jermaine Kearse (Achilles) out for Jets in Week 17 December 28th, 2018
- Jets' Sam Darnold throws three touchdowns in Week 16's overtime loss to Green Bay December 23rd, 2018
- Jets' Elijah McGuire projected for 80.9 scrimmage yards against Green Bay in Week 16 December 22nd, 2018