Cam Newton (shoulder) not throwing at Panthers practice Thursday
Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton (shoulder) did not throw during the portion of practice open to the media.
Newton typically begins throwing on Thursdays, but this isn't completely out of the norm. The quarterback also said he is "healthy enough to play" versus the Cleveland Browns on Sunday, so we expect him to be out there. Check back on his status Friday for confirmation.
Cam is the QB10 in numberFire's Week 14 fantasy rankings. Our models expect him to score 21.4 FanDuel points at a cost of $8,400.
- Kai Forbath kicking for Jaguars versus Washington December 16th, 2018
- Ty Montgomery a healthy scratch for Baltimore in Week 15 December 16th, 2018
- Josh Lambo (groin) out for Jaguars, Kai Forbath kicking Sunday December 16th, 2018
- Ito Smith (neck) active for Atlanta against Arizona December 16th, 2018
- Chris Thompson (illness) active in Week 15 for Redskins December 16th, 2018
- Bills' Chris Ivory (shoulder) inactive Sunday December 16th, 2018
- Carolina's Christian McCaffrey produces 101 scrimmage yards in Week 14's loss to Cleveland December 9th, 2018
- Cam Newton left off Panthers' final Week 14 injury report December 7th, 2018
- Graham Gano (knee) reportedly ruled out for Panthers Week 14 December 7th, 2018
- Panthers sign Chandler Catanzaro as Graham Gano (knee) insurance December 7th, 2018
- Cam Newton (shoulder) expected to play in Week 14 for Carolina December 6th, 2018
- Cam Newton (shoulder) not throwing at Panthers practice Thursday December 6th, 2018