Eagles' Josh Adams gains 85 yards in victory
Philadelphia Eagles running back Josh Adams rushed 20 times for 85 yards in a 28-13, Week 13 win over the Washington Redskins on Monday.
Adams failed to convert on a couple of goal-line carries in the first half, ending a two-game touchdown streak. He's seen 20-plus carries and had over 80 yards in back-to-back games, but the undrafted free agent is also a non-factor in the passing game. The Eagles visit the Dallas Cowboys in Week 14.
Adams scored 8.5 FanDuel points on Monday. numberFire's models expect him to score 9.1 FanDuel points at a cost of $6,400 in Week 14 and he's the RB33 in our weekly fantasy rankings.
- Raiders' Jalen Richard could have receiving workload lessened in 2019 July 18th, 2019
- Demarcus Robinson could see larger role for Chiefs July 18th, 2019
- Broncos' Emmanuel Sanders (Achilles) avoids PUP list to open camp July 18th, 2019
- Phillip Lindsay (wrist) leading Broncos' backfield to start camp July 18th, 2019
- Falcons' Austin Hooper ready for next step July 18th, 2019
- Derrick Henry to drive Titans' offense in 2019 July 18th, 2019
- Carson Wentz will be full participant in Eagles' OTAs May 21st, 2019
- Bears trade Jordan Howard to Eagles for 2020 Draft pick March 28th, 2019
- Richard Rodgers re-signs with Philadelphia March 28th, 2019
- Jeremy Maclin hangs them up March 25th, 2019
- Haloti Ngata announces retirement after 13 seasons March 18th, 2019
- Duke Johnson reportedly being shopped around by Browns March 14th, 2019