Mark Sanchez replaces Colt McCoy (leg) for Washington, does nothing in loss
Washington Redskins quarterback Mark Sanchez completed 13-of-21 passes for 100 scoreless yards and 1 interception in a 28-13, Week 13 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles on Monday night.
Sanchez was forced into duty in the first half after Colt McCoy broke his fibula. It was his first time throwing a pass in an NFL game in over two years. As one may expect, he failed to move the ball forward and averaged a miserable 4.8 yards per attempt. If Washington doesn't bring anyone else in, Sanchez will be the starter in Week 14 versus the New York Giants.
Sanchez finished with 3.8 FanDuel points on Monday. numberFire's models expect him to score 15.3 FanDuel points in Week 14 and he's the WR24 in our weekly fantasy rankings.
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson "wants to explore trade options" January 16th, 2022
- New England's Damien Harris (hamstring) active for Saturday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Rondale Moore (ankle) questionable for Arizona's Wild Card injury matchup against Rams January 15th, 2022
- Arizona's Chase Edmonds (ribs/toe) available for Monday's Wild Card contest January 15th, 2022
- James Conner (heel/rib) listed as questionable on Cardinals' Wild Card injury report January 15th, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hamstring) reportedly out for Sunday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Football Team's Curtis Samuel (hamstring) out for Week 18 January 9th, 2022
- Antonio Gibson (hip) removed from Football Team Week 18 injury report January 7th, 2022
- Washington's Ricky Seals-Jones (concussion) out Week 18 January 7th, 2022
- Antonio Gibson (hip) limited at Washington practice January 6th, 2022
- Ricky Seals-Jones (concussion) inactive Wednesday for Washington January 5th, 2022
- Antonio Gibson (COVID) activated for Football Team January 5th, 2022