Sam Darnold (foot) questionable for Jets in Tennessee
New York Jets quarterback Sam Darnold (foot) is questionable for Week 13 against the Tennessee Titans.
Josh McCown (back, hand) returned to a full practice on Friday, so the Jets may hold the rookie out one more game to assure he's fully healthy. Darnold hasn't played since Week 9.
Darnold is averaging 13.1 FanDuel points through nine games in the NFL, while throwing for 214.9 yards on a 55.0 completion percentage with 11 touchdowns and 14 interceptions.
- Pittsburgh's JuJu Smith-Schuster reportedly seeing 'limited to no outside work' during training camp July 30th, 2021
- Colts' Carson Wentz out indefinitely with foot injury July 30th, 2021
- Belichick: New England's Damien Harris 'can compete for the top role now' July 29th, 2021
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott (shoulder) diagnosed with muscle strain, exits practice early on Wednesday July 28th, 2021
- Raiders' Kenyan Drake placed on non-football injury list July 28th, 2021
- Jets' Chris Herndon working with second string July 28th, 2021
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey not expecting offseason surgery January 4th, 2021
- Panthers' Teddy Bridgewater replaced by P.J. Walker in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Carolina's Mike Davis (ankle) will not play in Week 17's matchup against Saints January 1st, 2021
- Carolina's Robby Anderson (calf) fully practices on Thursday December 31st, 2020
- Carolina's Robby Anderson (calf) DNP on Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Mike Davis (ankle) out for Panthers versus Saints December 30th, 2020