Reuben Foster claimed by Washington after 49ers release
Former San Francisco 49ers linebacker Reuben Foster has been claimed by the Washington Redskins.
Foster was released by the 49ers after he was arrested on Saturday at the team's hotel for his second domestic violence accusation. It's unclear whether he will be suspended by the NFL, but in the meantime, he'll be an added bonus to the Redskins defense.
In six games this season with San Francisco, Foster tallied 25 tackles and a pass defensed.
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott accounts for 3 touchdowns and 3 turnovers in Week 3 loss to Seattle September 27th, 2020
- Lions' Kenny Golladay records 57 yards and a score in 2020 season debut September 27th, 2020
- Cowboys' Cedrick Wilson surprises with 107 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 3 loss to Seahawks September 27th, 2020
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson continues to cook, tosses 5 touchdowns in Week 3 victory over Cowboys September 27th, 2020
- Seahawks' Tyler Lockett embarrasses Dallas with 100 yards and 3 touchdowns in Week 3 September 27th, 2020
- Seahawks' Chris Carson (knee) exits early against Cowboys in Week 3 September 27th, 2020
- Washington's Chase Young (groin) will not return in Week 3 September 27th, 2020
- Washington's Steven Sims (toe) limited in Thursday practice September 24th, 2020
- Washington's Steven Sims (toe) DNP on Wednesday September 23rd, 2020
- Antonio Gibson totals 44 yards on 11 touches for Washington in debut September 14th, 2020
- Eagles' Lane Johnson (ankle, questionable) will 'try to play' Sunday September 13th, 2020
- Washington Football Team reportedly releases wide receiver Trey Quinn September 5th, 2020