Marvin Jones going on Lions' injured reserve with knee injury
Detroit Lions wide receiver Marvin Jones is going on season-ending injured reserve with a knee injury.
Jones already missed the past two games and now his season is officially over. Bruce Ellington will join Kenny Golladay in two-wide sets for the Lions moving forward. The 27-year-old receiver played on 81.8 percent of the snaps in Week 12 in his second game with the team.
Jones averaged 10.9 FanDuel points over nine games this season, with 35 receptions (62 targets) for 508 yards and 5 touchdowns.
- Green Bay's Geronimo Allison focusing on slot position July 23rd, 2019
- Rams' Todd Gurley trying to lose weight July 23rd, 2019
- Jaguars' Marqise Lee (knee) beginning camp on PUP list July 23rd, 2019
- Tevin Coleman expected to be 49ers' lead back July 23rd, 2019
- Travis Kelce (ankle) cleared for training camp by the Chiefs July 23rd, 2019
- Cowboys parting ways with Allen Hurns July 23rd, 2019
- Theo Riddick could be on the Lions' roster bubble June 13th, 2019
- Lions' Kerryon Johnson could catch 60 passes, writer pedicts June 13th, 2019
- Patriots acquire Michael Roberts from lions June 13th, 2019
- Lions reportedly sign receiver Jermaine Kearse to a one-year deal on Thursday June 6th, 2019
- Detroit Lions select tight end T.J. Hockenson eighth overall April 25th, 2019
- C.J. Anderson signs a one-year deal with Detroit April 1st, 2019