Reuben Foster released by San Francisco after arrest
The San Francisco 49ers have parted ways Sunday with former first-round linebacker Reuben Foster.
Foster was reportedly arrested at the team's hotel late on Saturday night for domestic violence charges. This is the second time Foster has been involved with accusations of domestic violence, and it's the fourth such time he has been involved with legal issues in the past two years.
In six games this season, Foster tallied 24 tackles.
- Jaguars' James Robinson racks up 129 yards with 2 touchdowns September 25th, 2020
- Breshad Perriman (ankle) sitting out for Jets versus Colts September 25th, 2020
- Jamison Crowder (hamstring) ruled out again for Jets September 25th, 2020
- Nick Mullens officially named 49ers' Week 3 starter against Giants September 25th, 2020
- Rapoport: Michael Thomas (ankle) probably out again for Saints September 25th, 2020
- Julio Jones (hamstring) truly uncertain for Falcons in Week 3 September 25th, 2020
- Washington's Steven Sims (toe) limited in Thursday practice September 24th, 2020
- Washington's Steven Sims (toe) DNP on Wednesday September 23rd, 2020
- Antonio Gibson totals 44 yards on 11 touches for Washington in debut September 14th, 2020
- Eagles' Lane Johnson (ankle, questionable) will 'try to play' Sunday September 13th, 2020
- Washington Football Team reportedly releases wide receiver Trey Quinn September 5th, 2020
- Washington releases Adrian Peterson September 4th, 2020