Julio Jones catches 11 passes for 147 yards, Falcons fall to Saints
Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones records 11 receptions (14 targets) for 147 yards in a 31-17, Week 13 loss to the New Orleans Saints.
Jones led the Falcons in all non-scoring receiving categories, while Calvin Ridley and Tevin Coleman each caught a touchdown. He also lost a fumble in the red zone. The 29-year-old stud is currently on pace to have the 2nd-most receiving yards in a single season in NFL history. Atlanta hosts the Baltimore Ravens in Week 13.
Julio scored 18.3 FanDuel points on Thanksgiving, on par with numberFire's Week 12 projection of 17.3 FanDuel points. He has 84 receptions (125 targets) for 1,305 yards and 3 touchdowns this season.
- Eagles could feature Jalen Hurts more on Monday November 29th, 2020
- Chargers' Kalen Ballage (calf, ankle) not expected to play in Week 12 November 29th, 2020
- 49ers' Brandon Aiyuk (COVID-19) ruled out for Week 12 November 28th, 2020
- 49ers activate Raheem Mostert (ankle) from injured reserve November 28th, 2020
- Saints' Deonte Harris (neck) won't play Sunday against Broncos November 28th, 2020
- Broncos' practice squad receiver Kendall Hinton reportedly could start at QB Sunday November 28th, 2020
- Falcons' Julio Jones (hamstring) a game-time decision in Week 12 November 29th, 2020
- Atlanta's Hayden Hurst (ankle) questionable in Week 12 November 27th, 2020
- Falcons' Julio Jones (hamstring) questionable for Week 12's game against Las Vegas November 27th, 2020
- Falcons' Todd Gurley (knee) ruled out for Week 12's clash with Raiders November 27th, 2020
- Falcons' Julio jones (hamstring) DNP on Friday November 27th, 2020
- Atlanta's Todd Gurley (knee) remains sidelined on Friday November 27th, 2020