Julio Jones catches 11 passes for 147 yards, Falcons fall to Saints
Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones records 11 receptions (14 targets) for 147 yards in a 31-17, Week 13 loss to the New Orleans Saints.
Jones led the Falcons in all non-scoring receiving categories, while Calvin Ridley and Tevin Coleman each caught a touchdown. He also lost a fumble in the red zone. The 29-year-old stud is currently on pace to have the 2nd-most receiving yards in a single season in NFL history. Atlanta hosts the Baltimore Ravens in Week 13.
Julio scored 18.3 FanDuel points on Thanksgiving, on par with numberFire's Week 12 projection of 17.3 FanDuel points. He has 84 receptions (125 targets) for 1,305 yards and 3 touchdowns this season.
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (ankle) suspended 3 games for COVID violation December 2nd, 2021
- Darren Waller (knee) absent from Raiders practice December 2nd, 2021
- Brandin Cooks (illness) idle for Texans again Thursday December 2nd, 2021
- David Johnson (illness, thigh) did not practice Thursday for Texans December 2nd, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (shoulder) still sidelined for Lions December 2nd, 2021
- Eagles' Boston Scott (illness) inactive again Thursday December 2nd, 2021
- Rapoport: D'Onta Foreman to handle "bulk of carries" for Titans in Week 12 November 28th, 2021
- Titans place A.J. Brown (chest) on injured reserve, eligible to return in Week 15 November 27th, 2021
- Titans' Jeremy McNichols (concussion) out for Week 12 November 26th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (chest) ruled out for Week 12 clash with Patriots November 26th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (chest) DNP on Wednesday November 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Titans' A.J. Brown (chest, ribs) X-rays negative November 22nd, 2021