Marvin Jones (knee) to sit again for Lions Week 12
Detroit Lions wide receiver Marvin Jones (knee) will not play in Week 12 versus the Chicago Bears.
This will be a second consecutive absence for Jones. Kenny Golladay should gobble up targets again in this Thanksgiving matchup.
Jones is averaging 10.9 FanDuel points over nine games this season. He has 35 catches (62 targets) for 508 yards and 5 touchdowns.
- Patriots release wide receiver Dontrelle Inman August 18th, 2019
- Washington's Case Keenum reportedly on track to start in Week 1 of the regular season August 18th, 2019
- Marcus Mariota not locked in as Titans' starter August 18th, 2019
- Chargers' Derwin James (foot) reportedly expected to miss 3 months August 18th, 2019
- Raiders' Antonio Brown participates in Saturday's walkthrough August 17th, 2019
- Chargers' Derwin James suffers a right foot fracture August 16th, 2019
- Lions' Danny Amendola could be Matthew Stafford's 'security blanket' August 13th, 2019
- Lions' first-rounder T.J. Hockenson expected to start year as backup August 13th, 2019
- T.J. Hockenson a 'fixture' with Lions' first-team offense August 6th, 2019
- Lions' Danny Amendola building a 'nice rapport' with Matthew Stafford August 2nd, 2019
- Mike Daniels gets one-year, $9.1M deal from Lions July 27th, 2019
- Lions release running back Theo Riddick July 27th, 2019