Ryan Tannehill (shoulder) officially returning for Dolphins Week 12 versus Colts
Miami Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill (shoulder) will take back over as the starter in Week 12 against the Indianapolis Colts.
Tannehill will take over for Brock Osweiler after missing the past five games. His return is an upgrade for the outlooks of Kenny Stills, Danny Amendola, and DeVante Parker (shoulder).
Tannehill is averaging 13.8 FanDuel points over five games this season, with 972 passing yards (7.5 yards per attempt), 8 touchdowns, and 5 interceptions. He's also rushed for 91 yards and lost 3 fumbles.
- Carlisle: Mavericks' Kristaps Porzingis (back) expected to play in Saturday's game against Nets February 26th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Rodger Saffold (ankle) not listed on Titans' Wild Card injury report against Baltimore January 8th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (knee/hand) available for Wild Card clash with Ravens January 8th, 2021
- Tennessee's Rodger Saffold (ankle) absent on Thursday January 7th, 2021
- Tennessee's Jonnu Smith (knee) absent on Thursday December 24th, 2020
- Tennessee's Corey Davis flames Lions for 110 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 15 December 21st, 2020
- Titans' Derrick Henry accumulates 152 yards and 1 score in Week 15's win over Lions December 21st, 2020