Ryan Tannehill (shoulder) expected to return for Dolphins Week 12
Miami Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill (shoulder) is expected to return on Sunday versus the Indianapolis Colts, believes Adam Beasley of the Miami Herald.
Beasley believes the "smart money" is on Ryan Tannehill returning in Week 12 after missing the past five games. He would provide an obvious upgrade to the Dolphins' offense over Brock Osweiler.
Tannehill is averaging 13.8 FanDuel points over five games this season, with 972 passing yards (7.5 yards per attempt), 8 touchdowns, and 5 interceptions. He's also rushed for 91 yards and lost 3 fumbles.
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl LV injury report February 5th, 2021
- Rodger Saffold (ankle) not listed on Titans' Wild Card injury report against Baltimore January 8th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (knee/hand) available for Wild Card clash with Ravens January 8th, 2021
- Tennessee's Rodger Saffold (ankle) absent on Thursday January 7th, 2021
- Tennessee's Jonnu Smith (knee) absent on Thursday December 24th, 2020
- Tennessee's Corey Davis flames Lions for 110 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 15 December 21st, 2020
- Titans' Derrick Henry accumulates 152 yards and 1 score in Week 15's win over Lions December 21st, 2020