Dolphins' Ryan Tannehill (shoulder) threw Sunday without pain
Miami Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill (shoulder) threw without pain on Sunday, according to head coach Adam Gase.
"It seemed like it went well," Gase said. "It’s not like he’s out there throwing 60-yard throws. They have a progression of how they want to do it. They said it was a good first step and he felt good. So that’s a positive." There is some hope that Tannehill will be able to return in Week 12 after the Dolphins' bye. Brock Osweiler started the past five games for Miami.
Tannehill is averaging 13.8 FanDuel points in five games this season, with 972 passing yards (7.5 yards per attempt), 8 touchdowns, and 5 interceptions. He's also rushed for 91 yards and lost 3 fumbles.
- Carlisle: Mavericks' Kristaps Porzingis (back) expected to play in Saturday's game against Nets February 26th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Rodger Saffold (ankle) not listed on Titans' Wild Card injury report against Baltimore January 8th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (knee/hand) available for Wild Card clash with Ravens January 8th, 2021
- Tennessee's Rodger Saffold (ankle) absent on Thursday January 7th, 2021
- Tennessee's Jonnu Smith (knee) absent on Thursday December 24th, 2020
- Tennessee's Corey Davis flames Lions for 110 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 15 December 21st, 2020
- Titans' Derrick Henry accumulates 152 yards and 1 score in Week 15's win over Lions December 21st, 2020