Rapoport: Le'Veon Bell worked out in Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh Steelers holdout running back Le'Veon Bell worked out at a local gym in the city, reports Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
The Steelers "really want" Bell back, per Rapoport, but aren't sure if he will report by Tuesday's franchise tag deadline. This seems to suggest he will be back at practice next week. James Conner will carry the load at least one more time versus the Carolina Panthers on Thursday night.
Operating under the assumption Bell makes his season debut in Week 11, he is currently the RB50 in numberFire's season-long fantasy rankings.
- Update: Tre'Quan Smith (foot) does not practice on Tuesday for Saints November 20th, 2018
- Chris Thompson (ribs) sits out Washington's practice on Tuesday November 20th, 2018
- Marvin Jones (knee) does not practice for Detroit on Tuesday November 20th, 2018
- Tre'Quan Smith (foot) limited on Tuesday for Saints November 20th, 2018
- Mitchell Trubisky (shoulder) trending toward sitting out Thanksgiving for Bears November 20th, 2018
- O.J. Howard (foot, ankle) placed on Tampa Bay's injured reserve November 20th, 2018
- Ben Roethlisberger records 314 yards, 2 touchdowns, 3 picks in Steelers' comeback November 19th, 2018
- Steelers could use transition tag on Le'Veon Bell for 2019 season November 18th, 2018
- Steelers' Antonio Brown ranked as Week 11's WR5 November 17th, 2018
- James Conner (concussion) practices fully for Steelers Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell does not report to Pittsburgh on Tuesday, ineligible to play this season November 13th, 2018
- Steelers' Jaylen Samuels 'arrow pointing up' November 13th, 2018