Rapoport: Le'Veon Bell worked out in Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh Steelers holdout running back Le'Veon Bell worked out at a local gym in the city, reports Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
The Steelers "really want" Bell back, per Rapoport, but aren't sure if he will report by Tuesday's franchise tag deadline. This seems to suggest he will be back at practice next week. James Conner will carry the load at least one more time versus the Carolina Panthers on Thursday night.
Operating under the assumption Bell makes his season debut in Week 11, he is currently the RB50 in numberFire's season-long fantasy rankings.
- Rex Burkhead rushes for 2 TDs, including game-winner, in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 21st, 2019
- Sammy Watkins hauls in 114 receiving for Kansas City on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Rob Gronkowski catches 6 passes for 79 yards for New England on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Patrick Mahomes throws for 295 yards, 3 touchdowns in Chiefs' AFC title game defeat January 21st, 2019
- Chiefs' Damien Williams scores three touchdowns in AFC title game loss January 21st, 2019
- Tom Brady headed to ninth Super Bowl after passing for 348 yards in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 20th, 2019
- Antonio Brown ignoring Steelers, owner open to trade January 11th, 2019
- Ben Roethlisberger and Steelers likely to extend and restructure contract January 5th, 2019
- Pittsburgh's Antonio Brown (knee) ruled out for Week 17 December 30th, 2018
- Steelers' James Conner (ankle) will reportedly play in Week 17 December 30th, 2018
- James Conner (ankle) expected to play for Pittsburgh in Week 17 December 30th, 2018
- John Brown (hamstring) expected to play for Ravens in Week 17 December 30th, 2018