Jamison Crowder (ankle) limited on Thursday for Washington
Washington Redskins wide receiver Jamison Crowder returned to practice on Thursday ahead of the team's Week 10 game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Crowder hasn't played in over a month, but his return to practice, even on a limited practice, is a good sign to his future availability.
Our models currently project Crowder for 1.3 catches, 16.4 yards, 0.1 touchdowns and 2.7 FanDuel points.
- Demaryius Thomas signs one-year deal with New England April 16th, 2019
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks sign 4-year, $140 million extension April 16th, 2019
- Panthers sign receiver Chris Hogan to a one-year deal April 13th, 2019
- C.J. Anderson signs a one-year deal with Detroit April 1st, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) expected to be cleared for full participation in training camp March 31st, 2019
- Marlon Mack 'the featured guy' in Colts' backfield March 29th, 2019
- Trey Quinn to ‘dominate’ slot for Washington March 29th, 2019
- Derrius Guice (knee) expected to be full-go by Washington camp March 26th, 2019
- Washington's Colt McCoy underwent leg surgery March 25th, 2019
- Adrian Peterson returning to Washington on 2-year deal March 13th, 2019
- Washington reportedly releasing Stacy McGee March 13th, 2019
- Zach Brown to reportedly be released by Washington March 13th, 2019