Jamison Crowder (ankle) limited on Thursday for Washington
Washington Redskins wide receiver Jamison Crowder returned to practice on Thursday ahead of the team's Week 10 game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Crowder hasn't played in over a month, but his return to practice, even on a limited practice, is a good sign to his future availability.
Our models currently project Crowder for 1.3 catches, 16.4 yards, 0.1 touchdowns and 2.7 FanDuel points.
- Bucs' Cameron Brate (hip) has offseason surgery January 19th, 2019
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) not on Chiefs' injury report for Championship Round January 18th, 2019
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) practicing in full for Chiefs January 18th, 2019
- Texans' J.J. Watt reportedly recovering from cleanup knee procedure January 17th, 2019
- Leonard Fournette 'in a really good place' with Jaguars January 17th, 2019
- Kansas City's Eric Berry (heel) fully participates in Wednesday's practice January 16th, 2019
- Jay Gruden: Jamison Crowder should be offseason priority for Washington January 15th, 2019
- Washington's Jay Gruden will return as head coach in 2019 January 4th, 2019
- Josh Doctson (illness) questionable for Washington in Week 17 December 28th, 2018
- Vernon Davis (concussion) doubtful for Redskins in Week 17 December 28th, 2018
- Jordan Reed (toe) placed on Washington's injured reserve December 27th, 2018
- D.J. Swearinger waived by Washington on Monday December 24th, 2018