Jamison Crowder (ankle) limited on Thursday for Washington
Washington Redskins wide receiver Jamison Crowder returned to practice on Thursday ahead of the team's Week 10 game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Crowder hasn't played in over a month, but his return to practice, even on a limited practice, is a good sign to his future availability.
Our models currently project Crowder for 1.3 catches, 16.4 yards, 0.1 touchdowns and 2.7 FanDuel points.
- Ryan Tannehill (shoulder) expected to return for Dolphins Week 12 November 20th, 2018
- Mitchell Trubisky day-to-day with shoulder injury, Bears 'cautiously optimistic' for Thanksgiving November 20th, 2018
- Golden Tate a 'challenging' fit for Eagles' offense November 20th, 2018
- Michael Gallup (personal) plans to play for Cowboys on Thanksgiving November 20th, 2018
- Jets' Sam Darnold sheds boot, says foot 'feels great' November 20th, 2018
- Rams' Gerald Everett scores 2 touchdowns on 3 catches November 20th, 2018
- Washington expected to sign Mark Sanchez November 19th, 2018
- Washington's Alex Smith carted off the field with leg injury November 18th, 2018
- Trey Quinn starting for Washington in Week 11 November 18th, 2018
- Jamison Crowder (ankle) out for Washington in Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- Jamison Crowder (ankle) does not practice for Washington on Thursday November 15th, 2018
- Adrian Peterson 'feeling all the way healthy' for Washington November 15th, 2018