Bills will start Derek Anderson in Week 10 if Josh Allen cannot play
Buffalo Bills quarterback Derek Anderson will start in Week 10 if Josh Allen is not healthy enough to play.
Head Coach Sean McDermott said on Monday, the Bills' Week 10 starting quarterback will be Derek Anderson if he can pass concussion protocol and Josh Allen is not active. Week 9's starter Nathan Peterman will not be considered.
Anderson has thrown for 465 yards on 42 completions this season.
- Seahawks' Rashaad Penny could be 'falling further' behind Chris Carson August 21st, 2019
- Dante Pettis played with 49ers' starters in exhibition August 21st, 2019
- Bears think Tarik Cohen saw 'little bit too much' work in 2018 August 21st, 2019
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones has swelling in knee August 21st, 2019
- Dontrelle Inman reportedly heading back to Chargers August 21st, 2019
- Noah Fant suffered 'mild' ankle sprain in Broncos' preseason game Monday August 20th, 2019
- Frank Gore starting Bills' preseason opener August 8th, 2019
- Bills' Devin Singletary earning 'steady' first-team reps August 7th, 2019
- LeSean McCoy told he's 'the guy' in Bills' backfield August 7th, 2019
- Bills' Devin Singletary racking up first-team reps July 28th, 2019
- Buffalo's Cole Beasley seen as a 'safety valve' July 8th, 2019
- Buffalo Bills take defensive tackle Ed Oliver with the ninth overall pick April 25th, 2019