Theo Riddick (knee) to return for Lions Sunday
Detroit Lions running back Theo Riddick (knee) will play in Week 9 against the Minnesota Vikings.
Riddick's return will take away from Kerryon Johnson, who thrived while taking on more work over the past two games. Riddick is averaging 6.0 targets per contest.
numberFire's models project Riddick to score 5.0 FanDuel points at a cost of $5,200 in Week 9.
- Seattle's Doug Baldwin (hip) considered day-to-day December 12th, 2018
- Jacksonville's Leonard Fournette ranked as Week 15's RB8 December 12th, 2018
- Chiefs' Travis Kelce projected for 10.5 targets in Week 15's matchup against the Chargers December 12th, 2018
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (foot) officially out for Week 15 December 12th, 2018
- Eric Berry (heel) expected to make season debut for Chiefs Thursday night December 12th, 2018
- Atlanta's Austin Hooper (leg) unable to practice on Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Kerryon Johnson (knee) still out for Lions to start practice week December 12th, 2018
- Lions place Ezekiel Ansah on injured reserve with shoulder injury December 11th, 2018
- Kerryon Johnson (knee) ruled out for Lions Week 14 December 7th, 2018
- Bruce Ellington (back) questionable for Lions Week 14 December 7th, 2018
- Kerryon Johnson (knee) still sidelined for Lions December 5th, 2018
- Kerryon Johnson (knee) ruled out for Lions in Week 13 November 30th, 2018