Ed Dickson (groin) will play for Seattle in Week 8
Seattle Seahawks tight end Ed Dickson is going to play on Sunday in the team's Week 8 game against the Detroit Lions.
Dickson is finally making his long-awaited season debut for Seattle, and it's coming at a great time. If he's healthy, Dickson figures to open up the middle of the offense for the Seahawks passing attack.
Our models project Dickson for 0.9 catches, 10.0 yards, 0.1 touchdowns, and 2.2 FanDuel points.
- Buffalo's John Brown projected for 6.8 targets in Week 3 September 21st, 2019
- Panthers' D.J. Moore projected for 8.2 targets in Week 3 September 21st, 2019
- Steelers' Mason Rudolph projected to throw for 286 yards Sunday in first NFL start September 21st, 2019
- Browns linebacker Christian Kirksey placed on IR September 21st, 2019
- Buccaneers' Peyton Barber ranked as Week 3's RB19 September 21st, 2019
- Ravens' Marquise Brown projected for 8.3 targets in Week 3 September 21st, 2019
- Seahawks' Chris Carson ranked as Week 3's RB14 September 20th, 2019
- Seahawks' Rashaad Penny questionable for Week 3 with a hamstring injury September 20th, 2019
- Seattle's Russell Wilson throws three touchdowns in Week 2's victory over the Steelers September 15th, 2019
- Seahawks' Chris Carson projected for 20.7 touches in Week 2 September 13th, 2019
- Tyler Lockett (back) not listed on Seattle's Week 2 final Injury Report September 13th, 2019
- Tyler Lockett (back) limited on Thursday for Seattle September 13th, 2019