Odell Beckham goes off for 143 yards and a touchdown in Giants' loss
New York Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham caught 8 passes for 143 yards and a touchdown in Monday night's loss to the Atlanta Falcons.
Beckham saw a team-high 11 targets, reaching double-digits for the fifth straight week. The 143 yards represented a season-high as Beckham averaged 17.9 yards per catch. He scored his second touchdown of the year with five seconds remaining on a one-yard catch.
Odell Beckham finished as the second highest scoring fantasy wideout in Week 7 with 24.2 FanDuel points.
- Geoff Swaim (wrist) to sit out on Thursday for Dallas November 19th, 2018
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (foot) is active for Monday Night Football November 19th, 2018
- Chargers' Joey Bosa plays more than snap limit in Week 11 November 19th, 2018
- Michael Gallup (personal) excused from Cowboys November 19th, 2018
- Doug Martin's ankle not a concern for Raiders November 19th, 2018
- Jordy Nelson (knee) 'has a chance' to return for Raiders Week 12 November 19th, 2018
- Saquon Barkley scores three touchdowns in New York's Week 11 win over Buccaneers November 18th, 2018
- Buccaneers' Lavonte David dealing with MCL sprain November 13th, 2018
- Evan Engram earns 46 yards on 4 catches in Giants' victory November 13th, 2018
- Sterling Shepard scores in Giants' win November 13th, 2018
- Eli Manning tosses 3 scores in Giants' comeback over San Francisco November 13th, 2018
- Saquon Barkley totals 100 yards again in Giants' victory November 13th, 2018