Calvin Ridley officially active for Falcons versus Giants
Atlanta Falcons rookie wide receiver Calvin Ridley (ankle) is active on Monday night against the New York Giants.
Ridley wasn't listed on the final Week 7 injury report after getting in a limited practice on Saturday, so no surprises here. Mohamed Sanu (hip) is also good to go.
numberFire's models project Ridley to score 8.3 FanDuel points at a cost of $6,400 on Monday night, with 4.6 targets, 2.8 receptions, 38.7 yards, and 0.51 touchdowns.
- Demaryius Thomas signs one-year deal with New England April 16th, 2019
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks sign 4-year, $140 million extension April 16th, 2019
- Panthers sign receiver Chris Hogan to a one-year deal April 13th, 2019
- C.J. Anderson signs a one-year deal with Detroit April 1st, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) expected to be cleared for full participation in training camp March 31st, 2019
- Marlon Mack 'the featured guy' in Colts' backfield March 29th, 2019
- Tevin Coleman signs with 49ers for 2-years, $10M March 13th, 2019
- Falcons release right tackle Ryan Schraeder March 13th, 2019
- Falcons, James Carpenter reportedly agree on 4-year contract March 12th, 2019
- Falcons cut longtime kicker Matt Bryant February 6th, 2019
- Falcons' Matt Ryan projected to score fourth-most fantasy points in Week 17 December 29th, 2018
- Falcons' Julio Jones (hip, ribs) will be active in Week 17 December 28th, 2018