Calvin Ridley officially active for Falcons versus Giants
Atlanta Falcons rookie wide receiver Calvin Ridley (ankle) is active on Monday night against the New York Giants.
Ridley wasn't listed on the final Week 7 injury report after getting in a limited practice on Saturday, so no surprises here. Mohamed Sanu (hip) is also good to go.
numberFire's models project Ridley to score 8.3 FanDuel points at a cost of $6,400 on Monday night, with 4.6 targets, 2.8 receptions, 38.7 yards, and 0.51 touchdowns.
- Gruden: Jordy Nelson (knee) questionable for Raiders Week 11 November 14th, 2018
- Broncos' Royce Freeman (ankle) practiced Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Ravens' Joe Flacco (hip) not practicing to start week November 14th, 2018
- Texans activate D'Onta Foreman (Achilles) from PUP list November 14th, 2018
- Robert Griffin III could get the start for Baltimore in Week 11 November 14th, 2018
- Saints' left tackle Terron Armstead (shoulder) out 3 to 4 weeks November 14th, 2018
- Falcons' Matt Bryant (hamstring) to remain out in Week 10 November 9th, 2018
- Mohamed Sanu (hip) practices for Atlanta on Thursday November 8th, 2018
- Falcons' Mohamed Sanu (hip) absent from Wednesday's practice November 7th, 2018
- Bruce Irvin inks 1-year deal with Falcons November 7th, 2018
- Julio Jones ends touchdown drought, Falcons win in Washington November 5th, 2018
- Tevin Coleman terrorizes Washington for 156 yards, 2 touchdowns in Falcons' win November 5th, 2018