Carson Wentz throws for 310 yards, 2 touchdowns in Eagles' loss on Sunday
Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz completed 30 of 37 passes for 310 yards with 2 touchdowns and 0 interceptions in a 21-17 loss to the Carolina Panthers on Sunday.
Wentz also lost a fumble. He only averaged 10.3 yards per completion, but had a solid 48.8% success rate. His approach in terms of target depth bares more resemblance to his rookie season than last year, as his average depth of target is 7.7, according to AirYards.com. His aDOT in 2016 was 7.5, but he upped this to 9.9 last season.
Wentz scored 18.7 FanDuel points, which ranks 11th at the position in Week 7.
- Geoff Swaim (wrist) to sit out on Thursday for Dallas November 19th, 2018
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (foot) is active for Monday Night Football November 19th, 2018
- Chargers' Joey Bosa plays more than snap limit in Week 11 November 19th, 2018
- Michael Gallup (personal) excused from Cowboys November 19th, 2018
- Doug Martin's ankle not a concern for Raiders November 19th, 2018
- Jordy Nelson (knee) 'has a chance' to return for Raiders Week 12 November 19th, 2018
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery ranked as WR13 in Week 11 November 17th, 2018
- Golden Tate to play bigger role for Eagles Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- Eagles' Carson Wentz ranked as QB9 in Week 11 November 14th, 2018
- Doug Pederson: Josh Adams to see more work for Eagles November 12th, 2018
- Eagles' Ronald Darby done for season due to ACL tear November 12th, 2018
- Zach Ertz sets season-highs in Eagles' win with 14 catches, 145 yards, 2 touchdowns November 12th, 2018