Carson Wentz throws for 310 yards, 2 touchdowns in Eagles' loss on Sunday
Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz completed 30 of 37 passes for 310 yards with 2 touchdowns and 0 interceptions in a 21-17 loss to the Carolina Panthers on Sunday.
Wentz also lost a fumble. He only averaged 10.3 yards per completion, but had a solid 48.8% success rate. His approach in terms of target depth bares more resemblance to his rookie season than last year, as his average depth of target is 7.7, according to AirYards.com. His aDOT in 2016 was 7.5, but he upped this to 9.9 last season.
Wentz scored 18.7 FanDuel points, which ranks 11th at the position in Week 7.
- Bucs' Cameron Brate (hip) has offseason surgery January 19th, 2019
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) not on Chiefs' injury report for Championship Round January 18th, 2019
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) practicing in full for Chiefs January 18th, 2019
- Texans' J.J. Watt reportedly recovering from cleanup knee procedure January 17th, 2019
- Leonard Fournette 'in a really good place' with Jaguars January 17th, 2019
- Kansas City's Eric Berry (heel) fully participates in Wednesday's practice January 16th, 2019
- Carson Wentz (back) is Eagles' quarterback 'going forward' January 15th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Nick Foles scores two touchdowns in defeat to New Orleans January 13th, 2019
- Alshon Jeffery (ribs) not on Eagles' injury report for Divisional Round January 11th, 2019
- Mike Wallace (ankle) questionable for Philadelphia in Divisional Round January 11th, 2019
- Alshon Jeffery limited for Eagles' walkthrough January 9th, 2019
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery accumulates 82 receiving yards in Sunday's Wild Card win January 6th, 2019