Carson Wentz throws for 310 yards, 2 touchdowns in Eagles' loss on Sunday
Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz completed 30 of 37 passes for 310 yards with 2 touchdowns and 0 interceptions in a 21-17 loss to the Carolina Panthers on Sunday.
Wentz also lost a fumble. He only averaged 10.3 yards per completion, but had a solid 48.8% success rate. His approach in terms of target depth bares more resemblance to his rookie season than last year, as his average depth of target is 7.7, according to AirYards.com. His aDOT in 2016 was 7.5, but he upped this to 9.9 last season.
Wentz scored 18.7 FanDuel points, which ranks 11th at the position in Week 7.
- Denver Broncos acquire three draft picks from the Pittsburgh Steelers in exchange for the 2019 tenth overall selection April 25th, 2019
- Steelers trade for the tenth overall pick, select linebacker Devin Bush April 25th, 2019
- Buffalo Bills take defensive tackle Ed Oliver with the ninth overall pick April 25th, 2019
- Detroit Lions select tight end T.J. Hockenson eighth overall April 25th, 2019
- Jacksonville Jaguars draft edge rusher Josh Allen with the seventh overall pick April 25th, 2019
- New York Giants take quarterback Daniel Jones sixth overall April 25th, 2019
- Bears trade Jordan Howard to Eagles for 2020 Draft pick March 28th, 2019
- Richard Rodgers re-signs with Philadelphia March 28th, 2019
- Jeremy Maclin hangs them up March 25th, 2019
- Haloti Ngata announces retirement after 13 seasons March 18th, 2019
- Duke Johnson reportedly being shopped around by Browns March 14th, 2019
- Nelson Agholor reportedly returning to Eagles March 12th, 2019