Jamison Crowder (ankle) reportedly 'out a few weeks' for Washington
Washington Redskins wide receiver Jamison Crowder is "out a few weeks" with an ankle sprain, reports Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
Crowder hasn't officially been ruled out for Week 7 but the injury is apparently going to keep him out more games. Paul Richardson (knee) is questionable to play Sunday versus the Dallas Cowboys, so Washington's three-wide sets may consist of Josh Doctson, Maurice Harris, and either Michael Floyd or Jehu Chesson, who was promoted from the practice squad on Thursday.
Crowder is averaging 7.4 FanDuel points in four games this season, with 13 catches (20 targets) for 134 yards and 1 touchdown.
- Panthers want Curtis Samuel more involved September 24th, 2020
- Zack Moss (toe) absent for Bills again September 24th, 2020
- Alshon Jeffery (foot) expected back for Eagles in next few weeks September 24th, 2020
- Christian Kirk (groin) on Cardinals' sidelines again Thursday September 24th, 2020
- D.J. Chark (chest) 'trending upward' for Jaguars on Thursday September 24th, 2020
- Buccaneers expect Rob Gronkowski to block more than catch September 24th, 2020
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (hamstring) sidelined on Wednesday September 23rd, 2020
- Jets' Breshad Perriman (ankle) questionable to return in Week 2 September 20th, 2020
- Jamison Crowder (hamstring) ruled out for Jets in Week 2 versus 49ers September 18th, 2020
- Jamison Crowder limited for Jets with hamstring issue September 16th, 2020
- Gase: Jets will start Frank Gore in Week 2's matchup against 49ers September 16th, 2020
- Jets place Denzel Mims (hamstrings) on injured reserve on Tuesday September 15th, 2020