Josh Gordon's role with Patriots 'expanding weekly'
New England Patriots wide receiver Josh Gordon's "role is expanding weekly," head coach Bill Belichick said.
Gordon played 63-of-78 snaps (80.8 percent) and was targeted 9 times in the Patriots' win over the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday night. He could see even more work against the Chicago Bears in Week 7.
numberFire's models project Gordon to score 9.7 FanDuel points at a cost of $6,700 in Week 7, with 7.1 targets, 3.6 receptions, 52.1 yards, and 0.45 touchdowns. He's currently the WR23 in our weekly fantasy rankings.
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks sign 4-year, $140 million extension April 16th, 2019
- Panthers sign receiver Chris Hogan to a one-year deal April 13th, 2019
- C.J. Anderson signs a one-year deal with Detroit April 1st, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) expected to be cleared for full participation in training camp March 31st, 2019
- Marlon Mack 'the featured guy' in Colts' backfield March 29th, 2019
- Trey Quinn to ‘dominate’ slot for Washington March 29th, 2019
- Demaryius Thomas signs one-year deal with New England April 16th, 2019
- Drew Rosenhaus: Rob Gronkowski would return to Patriots March 25th, 2019
- Jared Cook reportedly committed to Saints March 25th, 2019
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski announces retirement March 24th, 2019
- Patriots part ways with Adrian Clayborn March 15th, 2019
- Patriots reportedly pick up Maurice Harris on 1-year deal March 15th, 2019