Josh Gordon's role with Patriots 'expanding weekly'
New England Patriots wide receiver Josh Gordon's "role is expanding weekly," head coach Bill Belichick said.
Gordon played 63-of-78 snaps (80.8 percent) and was targeted 9 times in the Patriots' win over the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday night. He could see even more work against the Chicago Bears in Week 7.
numberFire's models project Gordon to score 9.7 FanDuel points at a cost of $6,700 in Week 7, with 7.1 targets, 3.6 receptions, 52.1 yards, and 0.45 touchdowns. He's currently the WR23 in our weekly fantasy rankings.
- Sammy Watkins hauls in 114 receiving for Kansas City on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Patrick Mahomes throws for 295 yards, 3 touchdowns in Chiefs' AFC title game defeat January 21st, 2019
- Chiefs' Damien Williams scores three touchdowns in AFC title game loss January 21st, 2019
- Drew Brees throws two touchdowns in Saints' overtime loss to the Rams January 20th, 2019
- New Orleans' Alvin Kamara explodes for 11 receptions and 111 total yards in Sunday's loss to the Rams January 20th, 2019
- Josh Reynolds accounts for 90 scrimmage yards in Rams' NFC Championship clinching victory over New Orleans January 20th, 2019
- Rex Burkhead rushes for 2 TDs, including game-winner, in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 21st, 2019
- Rob Gronkowski catches 6 passes for 79 yards for New England on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Tom Brady headed to ninth Super Bowl after passing for 348 yards in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 20th, 2019
- New England's Julian Edelman accumulates 96 receiving yards in Sunday's AFC Championship win over the Chiefs January 20th, 2019
- James White accounts for 15 receptions and 97 yards in New England's playoff win over the Chargers January 13th, 2019
- New England's Julian Edelman produces nine receptions for 151 yards in Sunday's playoff win January 13th, 2019