Derek Carr (arm) reportedly won't miss start for Raiders
Oakland Raiders quarterback Derek Carr is not in danger of missing time, reports NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.
Carr injured his left arm during Sunday's loss to the Seattle Seahawks in London, but it appeared to be a minor issue and the Raiders conveniently have their bye in Week 7. The alleged franchise quarterback completed 23-of-31 passes for 142 yards and rushed 4 times for 31 yards across the pond.
Carr is averaging 15.5 FanDuel points and 297.2 passing yards per game this season with 7 touchdowns and 8 interceptions.
- Geoff Swaim (wrist) to sit out on Thursday for Dallas November 19th, 2018
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (foot) is active for Monday Night Football November 19th, 2018
- Chargers' Joey Bosa plays more than snap limit in Week 11 November 19th, 2018
- Michael Gallup (personal) excused from Cowboys November 19th, 2018
- Packers' Jimmy Graham (thumb) will try to play in Week 12 November 19th, 2018
- Marvin Jones (knee) does not practice Monday for Lions November 19th, 2018
- Doug Martin's ankle not a concern for Raiders November 19th, 2018
- Jordy Nelson (knee) 'has a chance' to return for Raiders Week 12 November 19th, 2018
- Raiders' Brandon LaFell (Achilles) lands on injured reserve November 19th, 2018
- Raiders' Doug Martin held out of Sunday's win with ankle issue November 19th, 2018
- Jordy Nelson (knee) out for Oakland in Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- Gruden: Jordy Nelson (knee) questionable for Raiders Week 11 November 14th, 2018