Derek Carr (arm) reportedly won't miss start for Raiders
Oakland Raiders quarterback Derek Carr is not in danger of missing time, reports NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.
Carr injured his left arm during Sunday's loss to the Seattle Seahawks in London, but it appeared to be a minor issue and the Raiders conveniently have their bye in Week 7. The alleged franchise quarterback completed 23-of-31 passes for 142 yards and rushed 4 times for 31 yards across the pond.
Carr is averaging 15.5 FanDuel points and 297.2 passing yards per game this season with 7 touchdowns and 8 interceptions.
- Bucs' Cameron Brate (hip) has offseason surgery January 19th, 2019
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) not on Chiefs' injury report for Championship Round January 18th, 2019
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) practicing in full for Chiefs January 18th, 2019
- Texans' J.J. Watt reportedly recovering from cleanup knee procedure January 17th, 2019
- Leonard Fournette 'in a really good place' with Jaguars January 17th, 2019
- Kansas City's Eric Berry (heel) fully participates in Wednesday's practice January 16th, 2019
- Jared Cook quiet again for Raiders in win December 25th, 2018
- Jordy Nelson nabs 7 receptions for 75 yards in Raiders' win December 25th, 2018
- Doug Martin tops century mark, scores in Raiders' win December 25th, 2018
- Derek Carr dispensable in Raiders' victory December 25th, 2018
- Nathan Peterman signs with the Raiders, per report December 19th, 2018
- Derek Carr 'a great quarterback' for Raiders December 17th, 2018