Derek Carr (arm) reportedly won't miss start for Raiders
Oakland Raiders quarterback Derek Carr is not in danger of missing time, reports NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.
Carr injured his left arm during Sunday's loss to the Seattle Seahawks in London, but it appeared to be a minor issue and the Raiders conveniently have their bye in Week 7. The alleged franchise quarterback completed 23-of-31 passes for 142 yards and rushed 4 times for 31 yards across the pond.
Carr is averaging 15.5 FanDuel points and 297.2 passing yards per game this season with 7 touchdowns and 8 interceptions.
- Denver Broncos acquire three draft picks from the Pittsburgh Steelers in exchange for the 2019 tenth overall selection April 25th, 2019
- Steelers trade for the tenth overall pick, select linebacker Devin Bush April 25th, 2019
- Buffalo Bills take defensive tackle Ed Oliver with the ninth overall pick April 25th, 2019
- Detroit Lions select tight end T.J. Hockenson eighth overall April 25th, 2019
- Jacksonville Jaguars draft edge rusher Josh Allen with the seventh overall pick April 25th, 2019
- New York Giants take quarterback Daniel Jones sixth overall April 25th, 2019
- Oakland Raiders take defensive end Clelin Ferrell with the fourth overall pick April 25th, 2019
- Jordy Nelson retires after 11 seasons March 27th, 2019
- Vontaze Burfict signs with the Raiders March 20th, 2019
- Raiders release Donald Penn on Saturday March 16th, 2019
- J.J. Nelson joins Raiders' revamped receiving group March 15th, 2019
- Raiders reportedly cut Jordy Nelson March 14th, 2019