Jameis Winston throws 4 touchdown passes in Buccaneers' loss
Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Jameis Winston completed 30-of-41 passes of 395 yards and 4 touchdowns with 2 interceptions in Sunday's 29-34 loss to the Atlanta Falcons.
Winston made up for a pair of interceptions inside the 5-yard line by connecting with 4 different receivers for touchdown passes. Surprisingly none of those scoring throws went to Mike Evans or DeSean Jackson, but Winston got back on track after throwing for just 145 yards in his first start of the season.
numberFire's models projected Winston for 21.0 FanDuel points and he popped off for 32.9 in Week 6.
- Demaryius Thomas signs one-year deal with New England April 16th, 2019
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks sign 4-year, $140 million extension April 16th, 2019
- Panthers sign receiver Chris Hogan to a one-year deal April 13th, 2019
- C.J. Anderson signs a one-year deal with Detroit April 1st, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) expected to be cleared for full participation in training camp March 31st, 2019
- Marlon Mack 'the featured guy' in Colts' backfield March 29th, 2019
- Buccaneers believe Chris Godwin can catch 100 passes March 26th, 2019
- Buccaneers' Jameis Winston targeting 250 pounds March 25th, 2019
- Breshad Perriman signs 1-year deal with Tampa Bay March 13th, 2019
- Andre Ellington signs with Buccaneers February 19th, 2019
- Bucs' Cameron Brate (hip) has offseason surgery January 19th, 2019
- Buccaneers could release Gerald McCoy this offseason January 16th, 2019