Browns' wideout Derrick Willies (shoulder) questionable for Week 6
Cleveland Browns wide receiver Derrick Willies (shoulder) is questionable for Week 6 against the Los Angeles Chargers.
Willies injured his shoulder during Friday's practice and was unable to finish. The undrafted free agent caught 3 passes on 5 targets for 61 yards last week after Rashard Higgins exited with an MCL sprain. Browns head coach Hue Jackson said Damion Ratley and Duke Johnson would be leaned on more if Willies can't play Sunday.
Willies is just inside numberFire's top-100 receivers for Week 6.
- Bucs' Cameron Brate (hip) has offseason surgery January 19th, 2019
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) not on Chiefs' injury report for Championship Round January 18th, 2019
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) practicing in full for Chiefs January 18th, 2019
- Texans' J.J. Watt reportedly recovering from cleanup knee procedure January 17th, 2019
- Leonard Fournette 'in a really good place' with Jaguars January 17th, 2019
- Kansas City's Eric Berry (heel) fully participates in Wednesday's practice January 16th, 2019
- Browns promoting Freddie Kitchens to head coach January 9th, 2019
- Baker Mayfield throws three touchdowns in Cleveland's Week 17 loss to the Ravens December 30th, 2018
- Browns' Nick Chubb records fourth 100-yard game of season December 23rd, 2018
- Cleveland's Baker Mayfield torches Cincinnati again in Week 16 December 23rd, 2018
- Cleveland's Baker Mayfield projected to throw 2.2 touchdowns against Cincinnati in Week 16 December 22nd, 2018
- Browns' Denzel Ward (concussion) practicing in full for Week 16 December 20th, 2018