Browns' wideout Derrick Willies (shoulder) questionable for Week 6
Cleveland Browns wide receiver Derrick Willies (shoulder) is questionable for Week 6 against the Los Angeles Chargers.
Willies injured his shoulder during Friday's practice and was unable to finish. The undrafted free agent caught 3 passes on 5 targets for 61 yards last week after Rashard Higgins exited with an MCL sprain. Browns head coach Hue Jackson said Damion Ratley and Duke Johnson would be leaned on more if Willies can't play Sunday.
Willies is just inside numberFire's top-100 receivers for Week 6.
- Denver Broncos acquire three draft picks from the Pittsburgh Steelers in exchange for the 2019 tenth overall selection April 25th, 2019
- Steelers trade for the tenth overall pick, select linebacker Devin Bush April 25th, 2019
- Buffalo Bills take defensive tackle Ed Oliver with the ninth overall pick April 25th, 2019
- Detroit Lions select tight end T.J. Hockenson eighth overall April 25th, 2019
- Jacksonville Jaguars draft edge rusher Josh Allen with the seventh overall pick April 25th, 2019
- New York Giants take quarterback Daniel Jones sixth overall April 25th, 2019
- Browns' Kareem Hunt reportedly suspended 8 games for personal conduct violation March 15th, 2019
- Duke Johnson reportedly being shopped around by Browns March 14th, 2019
- Browns to sign tight end Demetrius Harris to 2-year dea March 13th, 2019
- Breshad Perriman signs 1-year deal with Tampa Bay March 13th, 2019
- Giants ship Odell Beckham Jr. to Cleveland March 12th, 2019
- Report: Sheldon Richardson comes to terms with Cleveland March 12th, 2019