Browns' wideout Derrick Willies (shoulder) questionable for Week 6
Cleveland Browns wide receiver Derrick Willies (shoulder) is questionable for Week 6 against the Los Angeles Chargers.
Willies injured his shoulder during Friday's practice and was unable to finish. The undrafted free agent caught 3 passes on 5 targets for 61 yards last week after Rashard Higgins exited with an MCL sprain. Browns head coach Hue Jackson said Damion Ratley and Duke Johnson would be leaned on more if Willies can't play Sunday.
Willies is just inside numberFire's top-100 receivers for Week 6.
- Geoff Swaim (wrist) to sit out on Thursday for Dallas November 19th, 2018
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (foot) is active for Monday Night Football November 19th, 2018
- Chargers' Joey Bosa plays more than snap limit in Week 11 November 19th, 2018
- Michael Gallup (personal) excused from Cowboys November 19th, 2018
- Doug Martin's ankle not a concern for Raiders November 19th, 2018
- Jordy Nelson (knee) 'has a chance' to return for Raiders Week 12 November 19th, 2018
- Cleveland's Nick Chubb erupts for 209 scrimmage yards in Week 10 November 11th, 2018
- David Njoku (ribs, knee) expected to play for Cleveland in Week 10 November 11th, 2018
- Browns' Denzel Ward (hip) questionable for Sunday November 9th, 2018
- David Njoku (knee, ribs) questionable for Browns Week 10 November 9th, 2018
- Baker Mayfield generates 297 yards, 2 touchdowns, 1 interception for Browns November 5th, 2018
- Nick Chubb rushes for 85 yards and a TD in Cleveland's loss on Sunday November 5th, 2018