Lamar Miller (chest) 'definitely' playing for Texans versus Bills
Houston Texans running back Lamar Miller (chest) said he's "definitely" going to play Week 6 against the Buffalo Bills.
Miller will likely take back over starting duties from Alfred Blue after sitting out Week 5. Blue racked up 119 yards on 28 touches in the Texans' overtime victory. Miller is averaging 69.8 total yards on 16.5 touches per contest.
numberFire's fantasy rankings place Miller among the top-20 running backs in Week 6. Our models project him to score 11.1 FanDuel points at a cost of $6,100.
- Rapoport: Bears expected to release Dion Sims February 20th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will only be traded if Steelers benefit February 20th, 2019
- Steelers say Le'Veon Bell will not be tagged February 20th, 2019
- Andre Ellington signs with Buccaneers February 19th, 2019
- DeMarcus Lawrence refusing to sign franchise tender with Cowboys again February 19th, 2019
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski to decide in 'next couple weeks' February 19th, 2019
- Texans reportedly releasing Demaryius Thomas February 12th, 2019
- Texans' J.J. Watt reportedly recovering from cleanup knee procedure January 17th, 2019
- Texans' DeAndre Hopkins held in check in Saturday's Wild Card Round game January 6th, 2019
- Keke Coutee tallies 110 yards on Saturday for Houston January 6th, 2019
- Deshaun Watson totals over 300 yards on Saturday in Texans' Wild Card loss January 6th, 2019
- Houston's Keke Coutee (hamstring) active against the Colts January 5th, 2019