Lamar Miller (chest) 'definitely' playing for Texans versus Bills
Houston Texans running back Lamar Miller (chest) said he's "definitely" going to play Week 6 against the Buffalo Bills.
Miller will likely take back over starting duties from Alfred Blue after sitting out Week 5. Blue racked up 119 yards on 28 touches in the Texans' overtime victory. Miller is averaging 69.8 total yards on 16.5 touches per contest.
numberFire's fantasy rankings place Miller among the top-20 running backs in Week 6. Our models project him to score 11.1 FanDuel points at a cost of $6,100.
- Cardinals' Patrick Peterson reportedly suspended 6 games for PEDs May 16th, 2019
- Patriots sign wide receiver Dontrelle Inman to a one-year deal on Friday May 10th, 2019
- Doug Baldwin released by Seattle with "failed physical" designation May 9th, 2019
- Ben Watson signs one-year deal with New England May 9th, 2019
- Report: Buccaneers' Jason Pierre-Paul may miss 2019 with neck fracture May 7th, 2019
- Raiders reportedly resign Doug Martin on Wednesday May 1st, 2019
- Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Texans sign left tackle Matt Kalil March 23rd, 2019
- Texans to sign quarterback A.J. McCarron March 20th, 2019
- Bradley Roby, Texans reportedly agree on deal March 12th, 2019
- Tashaun Gipson reportedly signs with Houston March 12th, 2019
- Texans reportedly releasing Demaryius Thomas February 12th, 2019