Lamar Miller (chest) 'definitely' playing for Texans versus Bills
Houston Texans running back Lamar Miller (chest) said he's "definitely" going to play Week 6 against the Buffalo Bills.
Miller will likely take back over starting duties from Alfred Blue after sitting out Week 5. Blue racked up 119 yards on 28 touches in the Texans' overtime victory. Miller is averaging 69.8 total yards on 16.5 touches per contest.
numberFire's fantasy rankings place Miller among the top-20 running backs in Week 6. Our models project him to score 11.1 FanDuel points at a cost of $6,100.
- Jared Cook accounts for 116 receiving yards in Oakland's Week 14 victory over Pittsburgh December 9th, 2018
- Eagles' Carson Wentz throws three touchdowns in Week 14's overtime loss to Dallas December 9th, 2018
- Pittsburgh's Antonio Brown held to 35 yards in Week 14 December 9th, 2018
- San Francisco's George Kittle erupts for 210 receiving yards in Week 14 December 9th, 2018
- Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger leaves Week 14's game with a rib injury December 9th, 2018
- Carolina's Christian McCaffrey produces 101 scrimmage yards in Week 14's loss to Cleveland December 9th, 2018
- D'Onta Foreman (Achilles) out in Week 14 for Houston December 9th, 2018
- Keke Coutee (hamstring) out in Week 14 for Houston December 9th, 2018
- Keke Coutee (hamstring) not expected to play in Week 14 for Houston December 9th, 2018
- Houston's DeAndre Hopkins ranked as Week 14's top wide receiver December 8th, 2018
- D'Onta Foreman (Achilles) activated from PUP list by Texans December 4th, 2018
- Texans have yet to decide on D'Onta Foreman (Achilles') December 3rd, 2018