T.J. Yeldon to remain 'the guy' in the Jaguars' backfield
Jacksonville Jaguars running back T.J. Yeldon will remain "the guy" in the backfield while Leonard Fournette (hamstring) is out, per Tom Pelissero of NFL Network.
The Jaguars made some moves to their backfield with Corey Grant out for the season and Leonard Fournette out at least one more week, but are committed to Yeldon as their lead back. Newly-signed Jamaal Charles is expected to be the backup while David Williams will be the third back until Fournette is ready to play.
Our models project Yeldon for 90.8 total yards and 0.5 touchdowns on 17.0 touches for 14.0 FanDuel points against the Dallas Cowboys in Week 6.
- Giants' Evan Engram (calf) returns to limited practice on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Washington's Antonio Gibson (shoulder) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Derek Carr (ankle) "ready to go" for Raiders' Week 3 showdown with Dolphins September 22nd, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Elijah Mitchell (shoulder) 'has chance' to play Sunday for San Francisco September 22nd, 2021
- Bills' Zack Moss officially active for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) active for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Buffalo's Emmanuel Sanders (hamstring) fully practices on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Zack Moss praised by Bills for practice performance September 17th, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) DNP on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Bills' Emmanuel Sanders (foot) active for Week 1 September 12th, 2021