Demaryius Thomas scores late in Broncos' loss, finishes with 105 yards
Denver Broncos wide receiver Demaryius Thomas caught 5 passes (6 targets) for 105 yards and 1 touchdown in a 34-16, Week 5 loss to the New York Jets.
Thomas salvaged his day with a 42-yard touchdown late in the fourth quarter but didn't do much otherwise. It was the veteran's first score since the opener. The Broncos host the Los Angeles Rams in Week 6.
Thomas scored a season-high 19.0 FanDuel points in Week 5. He has 25 catches on 39 targets for 273 yards and 2 touchdowns on the year.
- 49ers shut down Nick Bosa (hamstring) from offseason program May 23rd, 2019
- Buccaneers sign Ndamukong Suh to 1-year deal May 21st, 2019
- Patriots reportedly extend Julian Edelman through 2021 May 21st, 2019
- Carson Wentz will be full participant in Eagles' OTAs May 21st, 2019
- Buccaneers release Gerald McCoy May 21st, 2019
- Cardinals' Patrick Peterson reportedly suspended 6 games for PEDs May 16th, 2019
- Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Texans sign left tackle Matt Kalil March 23rd, 2019
- Texans to sign quarterback A.J. McCarron March 20th, 2019
- Bradley Roby, Texans reportedly agree on deal March 12th, 2019
- Tashaun Gipson reportedly signs with Houston March 12th, 2019
- Texans reportedly releasing Demaryius Thomas February 12th, 2019