Demaryius Thomas scores late in Broncos' loss, finishes with 105 yards
Denver Broncos wide receiver Demaryius Thomas caught 5 passes (6 targets) for 105 yards and 1 touchdown in a 34-16, Week 5 loss to the New York Jets.
Thomas salvaged his day with a 42-yard touchdown late in the fourth quarter but didn't do much otherwise. It was the veteran's first score since the opener. The Broncos host the Los Angeles Rams in Week 6.
Thomas scored a season-high 19.0 FanDuel points in Week 5. He has 25 catches on 39 targets for 273 yards and 2 touchdowns on the year.
- Bills release tight end Charles Clay on Friday February 15th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will reportedly meet with Steelers owner February 15th, 2019
- Schefter: Broncos 'most likely' letting Brandon Marshall walk February 15th, 2019
- Nick Foles, Jaguars expected to have 'mutual interest' February 14th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly deal 4th-round pick to Ravens for Joe Flacco February 13th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly expected to release or trade Case Keenum February 13th, 2019
- Texans reportedly releasing Demaryius Thomas February 12th, 2019
- Texans' J.J. Watt reportedly recovering from cleanup knee procedure January 17th, 2019
- Texans' DeAndre Hopkins held in check in Saturday's Wild Card Round game January 6th, 2019
- Keke Coutee tallies 110 yards on Saturday for Houston January 6th, 2019
- Deshaun Watson totals over 300 yards on Saturday in Texans' Wild Card loss January 6th, 2019
- Houston's Keke Coutee (hamstring) active against the Colts January 5th, 2019