Demaryius Thomas scores late in Broncos' loss, finishes with 105 yards
Denver Broncos wide receiver Demaryius Thomas caught 5 passes (6 targets) for 105 yards and 1 touchdown in a 34-16, Week 5 loss to the New York Jets.
Thomas salvaged his day with a 42-yard touchdown late in the fourth quarter but didn't do much otherwise. It was the veteran's first score since the opener. The Broncos host the Los Angeles Rams in Week 6.
Thomas scored a season-high 19.0 FanDuel points in Week 5. He has 25 catches on 39 targets for 273 yards and 2 touchdowns on the year.
- Seattle's Doug Baldwin (hip) considered day-to-day December 12th, 2018
- Jacksonville's Leonard Fournette ranked as Week 15's RB8 December 12th, 2018
- Chiefs' Travis Kelce projected for 10.5 targets in Week 15's matchup against the Chargers December 12th, 2018
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (foot) officially out for Week 15 December 12th, 2018
- Eric Berry (heel) expected to make season debut for Chiefs Thursday night December 12th, 2018
- Atlanta's Austin Hooper (leg) unable to practice on Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Keke Coutee (hamstring) 'trending toward' playing for Texans Week 15 December 11th, 2018
- Deshaun Watson throws for 267 yards, 1 TD in Texans' loss on Sunday December 10th, 2018
- D'Onta Foreman (Achilles) out in Week 14 for Houston December 9th, 2018
- Keke Coutee (hamstring) out in Week 14 for Houston December 9th, 2018
- Keke Coutee (hamstring) not expected to play in Week 14 for Houston December 9th, 2018
- Houston's DeAndre Hopkins ranked as Week 14's top wide receiver December 8th, 2018