Melvin Gordon gobbles up 120 yards, scores as Chargers roll
Los Angeles Chargers running back Melvin Gordon rushed 19 times for 58 yards and 1 touchdown, and also caught 4 passes (4 targets) for 62 yards, in a 26-10, Week 5 win over the Oakland Raiders.
The Chargers continue to feature Gordon in the passing game, as he is second on the team in both receptions (28) and targets (38). They visit the Cleveland Browns in Week 6.
Gordon scored 20.0 FanDuel points in Week 5. He's racked up 334 rushing yards, 261 receiving yards, and 6 touchdowns this season.
- Demaryius Thomas signs one-year deal with New England April 16th, 2019
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks sign 4-year, $140 million extension April 16th, 2019
- Panthers sign receiver Chris Hogan to a one-year deal April 13th, 2019
- C.J. Anderson signs a one-year deal with Detroit April 1st, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) expected to be cleared for full participation in training camp March 31st, 2019
- Marlon Mack 'the featured guy' in Colts' backfield March 29th, 2019
- Hunter Henry (knee) on track for Chargers' OTAs March 25th, 2019
- Tyrod Taylor reportedly joins Chargers as Philip Rivers' backup March 13th, 2019
- Chargers reportedly sign longtime Panther Thomas Davis March 12th, 2019
- Chargers' Antonio Gates wants to return for 2019 January 14th, 2019
- Philip Rivers throws for 331 yards and three touchdowns in Chargers' loss to New England January 13th, 2019
- Hunter Henry (knee) active for Chargers in Divisional Round January 13th, 2019