Melvin Gordon gobbles up 120 yards, scores as Chargers roll
Los Angeles Chargers running back Melvin Gordon rushed 19 times for 58 yards and 1 touchdown, and also caught 4 passes (4 targets) for 62 yards, in a 26-10, Week 5 win over the Oakland Raiders.
The Chargers continue to feature Gordon in the passing game, as he is second on the team in both receptions (28) and targets (38). They visit the Cleveland Browns in Week 6.
Gordon scored 20.0 FanDuel points in Week 5. He's racked up 334 rushing yards, 261 receiving yards, and 6 touchdowns this season.
- Gruden: Jordy Nelson (knee) questionable for Raiders Week 11 November 14th, 2018
- Broncos' Royce Freeman (ankle) practiced Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Ravens' Joe Flacco (hip) not practicing to start week November 14th, 2018
- Texans activate D'Onta Foreman (Achilles) from PUP list November 14th, 2018
- Robert Griffin III could get the start for Baltimore in Week 11 November 14th, 2018
- Saints' left tackle Terron Armstead (shoulder) out 3 to 4 weeks November 14th, 2018
- Chargers' Denzel Perryman (knee, hamstring) done for season November 12th, 2018
- Melvin Gordon turns in 165 yards, touchdown for Chargers November 12th, 2018
- Melvin Gordon mows ahead for 123 yards, touchdown as Chargers top Seahawks November 5th, 2018
- Philip Rivers throws 2 TDs on Sunday in Chargers' win November 5th, 2018
- Chargers' Hunter Henry could return next month, per report November 5th, 2018
- Melvin Gordon (hamstring) officially active for Chargers November 4th, 2018