Melvin Gordon gobbles up 120 yards, scores as Chargers roll
Los Angeles Chargers running back Melvin Gordon rushed 19 times for 58 yards and 1 touchdown, and also caught 4 passes (4 targets) for 62 yards, in a 26-10, Week 5 win over the Oakland Raiders.
The Chargers continue to feature Gordon in the passing game, as he is second on the team in both receptions (28) and targets (38). They visit the Cleveland Browns in Week 6.
Gordon scored 20.0 FanDuel points in Week 5. He's racked up 334 rushing yards, 261 receiving yards, and 6 touchdowns this season.
- Agent believes Eli Manning will be back with Giants January 23rd, 2019
- Raiders coach Jon Gruden unsure of Marshawn Lynch's 2019 status January 23rd, 2019
- Washington optimistic about an Alex Smith (leg) comeback January 23rd, 2019
- Larry Fitzgerald inks one-year deal to return to Arizona in 2019 January 23rd, 2019
- Rex Burkhead rushes for 2 TDs, including game-winner, in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 21st, 2019
- Sammy Watkins hauls in 114 receiving for Kansas City on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Chargers' Antonio Gates wants to return for 2019 January 14th, 2019
- Philip Rivers throws for 331 yards and three touchdowns in Chargers' loss to New England January 13th, 2019
- Hunter Henry (knee) active for Chargers in Divisional Round January 13th, 2019
- Rapoport: Chargers "optimistic" Hunter Henry (knee) will play in Divisional Round January 13th, 2019
- Melvin Gordon (knee) good to go for Chargers versus Patriots January 11th, 2019
- Hunter Henry (knee) questionable for Chargers in Divisional Round January 11th, 2019