Zach Ertz turns in another 10-catch, 100-yard outing for Eagles
Philadelphia Eagles tight end Zach Ertz caught 10 passes for 110 yards and 1 touchdown on 11 targets in a 23-21, Week 5 loss to the Minnesota Vikings.
Ertz has now caught 10-plus passes in three games this season and topped 100 yards in each of the last two. He also led the team in targets on Sunday. The Eagles visit the New York Giants in Week 6.
Ertz scored a season-high 22.0 FanDuel points in the loss. He's up to 41 receptions (58 targets) for 437 yards and 1 touchdown on the year.
- Demaryius Thomas signs one-year deal with New England April 16th, 2019
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks sign 4-year, $140 million extension April 16th, 2019
- Panthers sign receiver Chris Hogan to a one-year deal April 13th, 2019
- C.J. Anderson signs a one-year deal with Detroit April 1st, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) expected to be cleared for full participation in training camp March 31st, 2019
- Marlon Mack 'the featured guy' in Colts' backfield March 29th, 2019
- Bears trade Jordan Howard to Eagles for 2020 Draft pick March 28th, 2019
- Richard Rodgers re-signs with Philadelphia March 28th, 2019
- Jeremy Maclin hangs them up March 25th, 2019
- Haloti Ngata announces retirement after 13 seasons March 18th, 2019
- Duke Johnson reportedly being shopped around by Browns March 14th, 2019
- Nelson Agholor reportedly returning to Eagles March 12th, 2019