Vikings' Adam Thielen projected to be a top-6 fantasy receiver in Week 5
Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Adam Thielen is projected to rank sixth at his position in standard leagues with 12.3 points in Week 5 against the Philadelphia Eagles.
Thielen is projected to catch 6.7 passes for 82.9 yards and 0.66 touchdowns.
Our models also project Thielen to score 15.61 FanDuel points at a cost of $8,300 on Sunday.
- Demaryius Thomas signs one-year deal with New England April 16th, 2019
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks sign 4-year, $140 million extension April 16th, 2019
- Panthers sign receiver Chris Hogan to a one-year deal April 13th, 2019
- C.J. Anderson signs a one-year deal with Detroit April 1st, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) expected to be cleared for full participation in training camp March 31st, 2019
- Marlon Mack 'the featured guy' in Colts' backfield March 29th, 2019
- Anthony Barr reportedly staying in Minnesota March 12th, 2019
- Kirk Cousins projected to throw for 270 yards for Minnesota on Sunday December 29th, 2018
- Xavier Rhodes (groin) questionable for Minnesota in Week 17 December 28th, 2018
- Xavier Rhodes (groin) not practicing again Thursday for Vikings December 27th, 2018
- Kirk Cousins throws for a pair of touchdowns to lead Minnesota past Miami December 17th, 2018
- Adam Thielen bottled up for 2 catches in Vikings' victory December 17th, 2018