Vikings' Adam Thielen projected to be a top-6 fantasy receiver in Week 5
Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Adam Thielen is projected to rank sixth at his position in standard leagues with 12.3 points in Week 5 against the Philadelphia Eagles.
Thielen is projected to catch 6.7 passes for 82.9 yards and 0.66 touchdowns.
Our models also project Thielen to score 15.61 FanDuel points at a cost of $8,300 on Sunday.
- Rex Burkhead rushes for 2 TDs, including game-winner, in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 21st, 2019
- Sammy Watkins hauls in 114 receiving for Kansas City on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Rob Gronkowski catches 6 passes for 79 yards for New England on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Patrick Mahomes throws for 295 yards, 3 touchdowns in Chiefs' AFC title game defeat January 21st, 2019
- Chiefs' Damien Williams scores three touchdowns in AFC title game loss January 21st, 2019
- Tom Brady headed to ninth Super Bowl after passing for 348 yards in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 20th, 2019
- Kirk Cousins projected to throw for 270 yards for Minnesota on Sunday December 29th, 2018
- Xavier Rhodes (groin) questionable for Minnesota in Week 17 December 28th, 2018
- Xavier Rhodes (groin) not practicing again Thursday for Vikings December 27th, 2018
- Kirk Cousins throws for a pair of touchdowns to lead Minnesota past Miami December 17th, 2018
- Adam Thielen bottled up for 2 catches in Vikings' victory December 17th, 2018
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook totals 163 yards and 2 touchdowns in win December 16th, 2018