Blake Bortles goes 29-of-38 for 388 yards, 2 touchdowns in Jaguars' win
Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback Blake Bortles completed 29-of-38 passes for 388 yards and 2 touchdowns in a 31-12, Week 4 win over the New York Jets.
Bortles completed 15 of his first 16 attempts and didn't miss too many more after that. The first score came on a screen to T.J. Yeldon and the other was a 67-yard strike to Donte Moncrief. Bortles has topped 300 yards and multiple touchdowns twice in the past three weeks, and draws a plus Week 5 matchup against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Bortles scored 25.3 FanDuel points in Week 4, exceeding numberFire's projection of 17.2 FanDuel points. He's averaging 273.8 passing yards per game with 7 touchdowns and 3 interceptions, in addition to 132 rushing yards.
- Rapoport: Bears expected to release Dion Sims February 20th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will only be traded if Steelers benefit February 20th, 2019
- Steelers say Le'Veon Bell will not be tagged February 20th, 2019
- Andre Ellington signs with Buccaneers February 19th, 2019
- DeMarcus Lawrence refusing to sign franchise tender with Cowboys again February 19th, 2019
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski to decide in 'next couple weeks' February 19th, 2019
- Nick Foles, Jaguars expected to have 'mutual interest' February 14th, 2019
- Leonard Fournette 'in a really good place' with Jaguars January 17th, 2019
- Leonard Fournette, Jaguars reportedly 'clear the air' for 2019 January 10th, 2019
- Leonard Fournette (ankle, foot) out in Week 17 for Jaguars December 30th, 2018
- Carlos Hyde (knee) expected to play for Jacksonville in Week 17 December 30th, 2018
- Jaguars list Leonard Fournette (ankle, foot) as doubtful for Week 17's matchup against Houston December 28th, 2018