Blake Bortles goes 29-of-38 for 388 yards, 2 touchdowns in Jaguars' win
Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback Blake Bortles completed 29-of-38 passes for 388 yards and 2 touchdowns in a 31-12, Week 4 win over the New York Jets.
Bortles completed 15 of his first 16 attempts and didn't miss too many more after that. The first score came on a screen to T.J. Yeldon and the other was a 67-yard strike to Donte Moncrief. Bortles has topped 300 yards and multiple touchdowns twice in the past three weeks, and draws a plus Week 5 matchup against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Bortles scored 25.3 FanDuel points in Week 4, exceeding numberFire's projection of 17.2 FanDuel points. He's averaging 273.8 passing yards per game with 7 touchdowns and 3 interceptions, in addition to 132 rushing yards.
- Bengals' A.J. Green hauls in 7 passes for 117 yards in Week 7 October 21st, 2018
- Patrick Mahomes fires off 4 touchdowns and 385 yards in Chiefs' win October 21st, 2018
- Kareem Hunt reaches the end zone 3 times in Chiefs' rout of Bengals October 21st, 2018
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott disappears in Week 7 October 21st, 2018
- George Kittle racks up 98 yards and a touchdown in Niners' loss October 21st, 2018
- Zach Ertz catches 9 passes for 138 yards in Eagles' loss October 21st, 2018
- Jaguars' Blake Bortles benched for Cody Kessler against Texans October 21st, 2018
- Carlos Hyde inactive for Jacksonville in Week 7 October 21st, 2018
- Carlos Hyde could make Jacksonville debut in Week 7 October 21st, 2018
- Leonard Fournette (hamstring) expected to return after Jags' Week 9 bye October 19th, 2018
- Jaguars' Carlos Hyde not expected to play this week October 19th, 2018
- Jaguars reportedly acquire Carlos Hyde from Browns for fifth-round pick October 19th, 2018