Blake Bortles goes 29-of-38 for 388 yards, 2 touchdowns in Jaguars' win
Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback Blake Bortles completed 29-of-38 passes for 388 yards and 2 touchdowns in a 31-12, Week 4 win over the New York Jets.
Bortles completed 15 of his first 16 attempts and didn't miss too many more after that. The first score came on a screen to T.J. Yeldon and the other was a 67-yard strike to Donte Moncrief. Bortles has topped 300 yards and multiple touchdowns twice in the past three weeks, and draws a plus Week 5 matchup against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Bortles scored 25.3 FanDuel points in Week 4, exceeding numberFire's projection of 17.2 FanDuel points. He's averaging 273.8 passing yards per game with 7 touchdowns and 3 interceptions, in addition to 132 rushing yards.
- Packers pick up Michael Roberts June 18th, 2019
- Parris Campbell should see time as the Colts' third receiver June 16th, 2019
- Chargers' Mike Williams ready for 'expanded role' in 2019 June 16th, 2019
- Jacksonville's Leonard Fournette expects to have a role in 2019 passing game June 15th, 2019
- Theo Riddick could be on the Lions' roster bubble June 13th, 2019
- Lions' Kerryon Johnson could catch 60 passes, writer pedicts June 13th, 2019
- Rams will extend Jared Goff, coach says June 13th, 2019
- Rams' Todd Gurley downplays knee issues June 11th, 2019
- Rapoport: Todd Gurley unlikely to be Rams' bell cow moving forward June 4th, 2019
- Rams' Todd Gurley (knee) not expected to play in the preseason May 31st, 2019
- C.J. Anderson signs a one-year deal with Detroit April 1st, 2019
- Rams match Lions, re-sign Malcolm Brown March 22nd, 2019