Blake Bortles goes 29-of-38 for 388 yards, 2 touchdowns in Jaguars' win
Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback Blake Bortles completed 29-of-38 passes for 388 yards and 2 touchdowns in a 31-12, Week 4 win over the New York Jets.
Bortles completed 15 of his first 16 attempts and didn't miss too many more after that. The first score came on a screen to T.J. Yeldon and the other was a 67-yard strike to Donte Moncrief. Bortles has topped 300 yards and multiple touchdowns twice in the past three weeks, and draws a plus Week 5 matchup against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Bortles scored 25.3 FanDuel points in Week 4, exceeding numberFire's projection of 17.2 FanDuel points. He's averaging 273.8 passing yards per game with 7 touchdowns and 3 interceptions, in addition to 132 rushing yards.
- Chicago's Mitchell Trubisky ranked among Week 15's top-ten quarterbacks December 14th, 2018
- Seattle's Doug Baldwin (hip) expected to play in Week 15 December 14th, 2018
- Colts' Eric Ebron projected for 7.8 targets in Week 15's matchup against Dallas December 14th, 2018
- New England's Rob Gronkowski ranked as Week 15's TE3 December 14th, 2018
- LeSean McCoy (hamstring) questionable for Bills Week 15 December 14th, 2018
- Ben Roethlisberger (ribs) good to go for Steelers versus Patriots December 14th, 2018
- Jacksonville's Leonard Fournette ranked as Week 15's RB8 December 12th, 2018
- Jaguars reportedly plan to release Blake Bortles after 2018 season December 8th, 2018
- Cody Kessler throws career-high 43 passes, Jaguars demolished in Tennessee December 7th, 2018
- Dede Westbrook scores Jaguars' lone touchdown on Thursday night December 6th, 2018
- Leonard Fournette unable to get anything going as Jaguars get blown out December 6th, 2018
- Jaguars' Leonard Fournette ranked as Week 14's RB7 December 5th, 2018