Arizona's Sam Bradford will not be active in Week 4
Arizona Cardinals quarterback Sam Bradford will not be active for Sunday's game against the Seattle Seahawks.
Bradford started the first three games of the season for Arizona, but it was announced this week that rookie Josh Rosen will now start in his place. Bradford has slid down to third on the depth chart (behind Mike Glennon), which means he will not be active on Sunday.
Bradford had a hugely inefficient start to the season. His -0.20 Passing Net Expected Points (NEP) per drop back are the third-fewest among all quarterbacks with at least 50 drop backs in 2018.
- Bears' Cole Kmet (back) limited on Wednesday October 28th, 2020
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Steelers to start week October 28th, 2020
- Diontae Johnson (toe) does not practice for Steelers October 28th, 2020
- Seahawks' Travis Homer (knee) held out of practice October 28th, 2020
- Browns' Austin Hooper (appendix) isn't expected to play in Week 8 October 28th, 2020
- Seahawks say Carlos Hyde hamstring strain 'nothing major' October 28th, 2020
- Chase Edmonds expected to be Cardinals' primary back October 27th, 2020
- Cardinals' Kenyan Drake (ankle) to miss "a few weeks" October 26th, 2020
- Cardinals' Chase Edmonds contributes 145 scrimmage yards in Week 7's overtime victory over Seattle October 26th, 2020
- Arizona's Kenyan Drake (ankle) will undergo MRI on Monday, X-Rays negative October 26th, 2020
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray explodes for 4 touchdowns in win over Seattle October 26th, 2020
- DeAndre Hopkins catches 10 for 103, touchdown in Cardinals win October 26th, 2020