Raiders sign kicker Matt McCrane with Mike Nugent (hip) injured
The Oakland Raiders have signed kicker Matt McCrane to fill in for injured Mike Nugent (hip).
Nugent is dealing with a hip injury that is likely to cost him a couple of games. McCrane was an undrafted free agent out of Kansas State who spent some time in the Arizona Cardinals training camp before being released. He will be making his NFL debut against the Cleveland Browns on Sunday.
McCrane went 21-of-26 (80.8%) on field goals and 48-for-48 on extra points his senior season at KSU in 2017.
- Dolphins reportedly interested in dealing DeVante Parker October 20th, 2018
- Saints' Michael Thomas ranked as WR7 for Week 7 October 20th, 2018
- Lions' Golden Tate projected for 9.19 targets in Week 7 October 20th, 2018
- Buccaneers' O.J. Howard ranked among top-10 tight ends in Week 7 October 20th, 2018
- Rams' Brandin Cooks ranked as WR5 for Week 7 October 20th, 2018
- Calvin Ridley (ankle) not listed on Falcons' Week 7 injury report October 20th, 2018
- Marshawn Lynch reportedly out for Raiders at least a month with groin injury October 19th, 2018
- Jon Gruden: Derek Carr is 'strength' of Raiders October 16th, 2018
- Marshawn Lynch's groin injury a concern for Oakland October 16th, 2018
- Raiders looking for a 1st-round pick in exchange for Amari Cooper October 15th, 2018
- Derek Carr (arm) reportedly won't miss start for Raiders October 15th, 2018
- Jared Cook only catches 2 passes for 10 yards in Raiders' loss October 15th, 2018