Raiders sign kicker Matt McCrane with Mike Nugent (hip) injured
The Oakland Raiders have signed kicker Matt McCrane to fill in for injured Mike Nugent (hip).
Nugent is dealing with a hip injury that is likely to cost him a couple of games. McCrane was an undrafted free agent out of Kansas State who spent some time in the Arizona Cardinals training camp before being released. He will be making his NFL debut against the Cleveland Browns on Sunday.
McCrane went 21-of-26 (80.8%) on field goals and 48-for-48 on extra points his senior season at KSU in 2017.
- Bears to release kicker Cody Parkey at start of league year February 22nd, 2019
- Rapoport: Bears expected to release Dion Sims February 20th, 2019
- Andre Ellington signs with Buccaneers February 19th, 2019
- DeMarcus Lawrence refusing to sign franchise tender with Cowboys again February 19th, 2019
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski to decide in 'next couple weeks' February 19th, 2019
- Charles Clay joins Cardinals with 1-year deal February 19th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will only be traded if Steelers benefit February 20th, 2019
- Steelers say Le'Veon Bell will not be tagged February 20th, 2019
- Antonio Brown meets with Steelers owner, agree 'time to move on' February 19th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will reportedly meet with Steelers owner February 15th, 2019
- Antonio Brown: 'Time to move on' from Steelers February 12th, 2019
- Steelers not allowing Antonio Brown to seek trade January 28th, 2019