Raiders sign kicker Matt McCrane with Mike Nugent (hip) injured
The Oakland Raiders have signed kicker Matt McCrane to fill in for injured Mike Nugent (hip).
Nugent is dealing with a hip injury that is likely to cost him a couple of games. McCrane was an undrafted free agent out of Kansas State who spent some time in the Arizona Cardinals training camp before being released. He will be making his NFL debut against the Cleveland Browns on Sunday.
McCrane went 21-of-26 (80.8%) on field goals and 48-for-48 on extra points his senior season at KSU in 2017.
- Packers pick up Michael Roberts June 18th, 2019
- Parris Campbell should see time as the Colts' third receiver June 16th, 2019
- Chargers' Mike Williams ready for 'expanded role' in 2019 June 16th, 2019
- Jacksonville's Leonard Fournette expects to have a role in 2019 passing game June 15th, 2019
- Rams will extend Jared Goff, coach says June 13th, 2019
- Theo Riddick could be on the Lions' roster bubble June 13th, 2019
- James Conner expects Steelers to spread out backfield work June 13th, 2019
- Denver Broncos acquire three draft picks from the Pittsburgh Steelers in exchange for the 2019 tenth overall selection April 25th, 2019
- Steelers trade for the tenth overall pick, select linebacker Devin Bush April 25th, 2019
- Steelers sign Donte Moncrief to 2-year contract March 14th, 2019
- Raiders acquire Antonio Brown from Pittsburgh for 3rd and 5th-rounders March 10th, 2019
- Report: Antonio Brown refuses to go to Buffalo in Steelers trade March 8th, 2019