Raiders sign kicker Matt McCrane with Mike Nugent (hip) injured
The Oakland Raiders have signed kicker Matt McCrane to fill in for injured Mike Nugent (hip).
Nugent is dealing with a hip injury that is likely to cost him a couple of games. McCrane was an undrafted free agent out of Kansas State who spent some time in the Arizona Cardinals training camp before being released. He will be making his NFL debut against the Cleveland Browns on Sunday.
McCrane went 21-of-26 (80.8%) on field goals and 48-for-48 on extra points his senior season at KSU in 2017.
- Jared Cook accounts for 116 receiving yards in Oakland's Week 14 victory over Pittsburgh December 9th, 2018
- Eagles' Carson Wentz throws three touchdowns in Week 14's overtime loss to Dallas December 9th, 2018
- Pittsburgh's Antonio Brown held to 35 yards in Week 14 December 9th, 2018
- San Francisco's George Kittle erupts for 210 receiving yards in Week 14 December 9th, 2018
- Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger leaves Week 14's game with a rib injury December 9th, 2018
- Carolina's Christian McCaffrey produces 101 scrimmage yards in Week 14's loss to Cleveland December 9th, 2018
- Arizona's Christian Kirk (leg) placed on Injured Reserve December 3rd, 2018
- David Johnson rushes for 69 yards on Sunday in Cardinals' win December 3rd, 2018
- Cardinals place middle linebacker Josh Bynes (thumb) on injured reserve November 26th, 2018
- Cardinals send kicker Phil Dawson (hip) to IR, promote Zane Gonzalez November 26th, 2018
- Phil Dawson (hip) returns for Cardinals Week 12 November 25th, 2018
- Phil Dawson (hip) inactive for Cardinals on Sunday November 18th, 2018