Over 250 Football Articles You May Have Missed During the NFL Offseason
We've done work. A lot of work.
Over the last few months, the numberFire football team has been cranking out analysis so that you, the reader, can become more knowledgable about America's favorite game. But because there's constant content being pushed, you may not have even seen it all. In fact, I'm willing to bet that you didn't.
Below is a list of over 250 articles - and mind you, this isn't even all of them - that you may have missed here on numberFire.com during the offseason. Read up before it's too late, folks!
- Carson Palmer is a legitimate sleeper
- Michael Floyd's in for a big year
- Daryl Washington's suspension matters a lot for the Arizona defense
- Andre Ellington won't get 400 touches this year, Mr. Arians
- But he is worth the hype
- Roddy White is undervalued in fantasy football
- Matt Ryan could be in store for a nice bounce-back season
- It could be the end of the road for Steven Jackson
- And it could be because of Devonta Freeman
- Tony Gonzalez won't be directly replaced
- Julio Jones may not be as good as people think
- Gary Kubiak is a good thing for Balitmore and their passing game
- And Dennis Pitta could benefit most
- Ray Rice's suspension doesn't really matter because he's not very good at football
- These running backs could help fill Rice's role
- But we still shouldn't expect a whole lot from the running game
- This could really be Torrey Smith's breakout season
- Marlon Brown's breakout will have to wait
- Don't sleep on Steve Smith in Baltimore, either
- Age doesn't matter for Fred Jackson
- How good can Sammy Watkins be for the Bills?
- E.J. Manuel may already be doomed
- Are there any relevant Buffalo wide receivers?
- Will the real CJ Spiller please stand up?
- Does Bryce Brown fit in Buffalo?
- There's reason to not be optimistic about Kelvin Benjamin
- Then again, he could be the best rookie wide receiver in 2014
- The Panthers wide receivers may be better than they were last year
- Cam Newton will outperform his fantasy football expectation
- It's tough to get a read on Jerricho Cotchery
- Is Jonathan Stewart about to bounce back?
- Given the team's running back history, it's going to be tough
- Jerricho Cotchery may be a fantasy football value
- If health is on his side, Jay Cutler's going to be a top-five fantasy quarterback
- Don't forget about Martellus Bennett
- Is Alshon Jeffery elite?
- You at least may want to draft him over Randall Cobb
- Brandon Marshall is unbelievably consistent, and probably underrated
- Is Matt Forte worthy of a top overall selection?
- How will new offensive coordinator Hue Jackson impact the Bengals' offense?
- What does history tell us about Giovani Bernard?
- Marvin Jones is a value pick this year
- But probably not anymore because he broke his foot
- Tyler Eifert's measurables make him a huge breakout candidate
- Andy Dalton's contract may not be worthwhile
- Jeremy Hill could get some goal-line work
- How will the Bengals use their tight ends?
- The Browns made a big mistake when they passed on a wide receiver in the draft
- Mike Pettine was a solid hire for Cleveland
- Brian Hoyer deserves a shot to start for Cleveland this year
- Johnny Manziel's comparables aren't fantastic
- And drafting Manziel in fantasy football is a trap
- Ben Tate may be a little overrated
- Terrance West may eat into his workload, too
- Josh Gordon may be better than Calvin Johnson
- Should Hoyer or Manziel start in Cleveland?
- You may want to take Jordan Cameron over Vernon Davis this year
- The Tony Romo narrative is complete garbage
- Terrance Williams could breakout this season
- Scott Linehan is going to be a good thing for the Cowboys' offense
- Even backup running back Lance Dunbar should be relevant
- Jason Witten is a consistency machine
- Should you trust DeMarco Murray as your top running back?
- Peyton Manning may not be 2014's best quarterback option
- Demaryius Thomas may be the top wide receiver
- Montee Ball shows a lot of promise in Denver
- Julius Thomas isn't worth a premium fantasy football selection
- Emmanuel Sanders may work in Denver, but don't overrate him
- Will Cody Latimer be able to eventually replace Eric Decker?
- This could be the end for Wes Welker
- Matthew Stafford is overrated in fantasy football
- Eric Ebron adds a wrinkle to the Detroit offense
- Are both Reggie Bush and Joique Bell fantasy football values?
- Golden Tate is a nice pickup by Detroit
- Jim Caldwell may not be what the Lions needs
- Megatron is still the best in the league at his position
Green Bay Packers
- Jordy Nelson is awesome, but not elite
- Your fantasy football team needs Randall Cobb
- Could Eddie Lacy be fantasy's best running back?
- How good was Brett Favre?
- Should you target Jarrett Boykin in fantasy football?
- The Packers should still win the NFC North
- Was Clowney the right choice for Houston?
- Should Andre Johnson stay in Houston?
- The best landing spots for Andre Johnson
- What should we expect from DeAndre Hopkins?
- Don't forget about Ryan Fitzpatrick
- Is Arian Foster back?
- Garrett Graham is the perfect tight end for Houston
- Andrew Luck is the smartest rushing quarterback in the NFL
- But Luck may not become elite in 2014
- Will Hakeem Nicks work in Indianapolis?
- Should you draft Coby Fleener or Dwayne Allen?
- T.Y. Hilton is overrated
- Reggie Wayne actually may outscore him this year
- Is Blake Bortles the future of the Jaguars?
- Does Jacksonville have any wide receiver sleepers?
- Toby Gerhart is a worthwhile fantasy draft pick this year
- The Jaguars are the worst team entering the NFL season
Kansas City Chiefs
- The new-look Miami offense could help Mike Wallace
- Ryan Tannehill can take the next step in 2014
- But Tannehill may be in trouble based on history
- Don't sleep on Lamar Miller
- Brian Hartline is the soup, salad and breadsticks of fantasy football
- Knowshon Moreno can make an impact in Miami
- Charles Clay is a tight end value in fantasy football
Minnesota Vikings- Analyzing Norv Turner's impact as offensive coordinator in Minnesota
- Why you may want to fade Adrian Peterson in 2014
- Will any Vikings' receivers be relevant in 2014?
- Teddy Bridgewater was a smart first-round pick
- But the Vikings should start Matt Cassel
- Cordarrelle Patterson is the most overrated player in fantasy football
- Jerick McKinnon could be the next Adrian Peterson
- Greg Jennings may be the Minnesota receiver to own
- Kyle Rudolph's contract makes sense
New England Patriots
- Tom Brady may be officially on the decline
- Tom Brady's age is not on his side
- Stevan Ridley needs to be on your fantasy football radar
- Danny Amendola probably isn't worth the risk
- Rob Gronkowski may outscore Jimmy Graham
- Gronk may also be the best tight end in the NFL
New Orleans Saints
- Brandin Cooks may make New Orleans unstoppable
- Is a breakout coming for Khiry Robinson?
- Why it's tough to get excited about Mark Ingram
- Marques Colston is a solid fantasy investment
- Jimmy Graham isn't worth a first-round pick
- Why Darren Sproles' production dipped in 2013
- Kenny Stills is a breakout candidate
- Who's going to replace Darren Sproles in New Orleans?
- What's with Brandin Cooks' soaring ADP?
New York Giants
- Is Eli Manning ready to bounce back?
- Ben McAdoo should really help the Giants offense
- Rashad Jennings makes sense for the Giants
- Odell Beckham Jr. could have a bright future
- What does Andre Williams' emergence mean for the Giants?
- Rueben Randle is a solid fantasy football selection
New York Jets
- Does Michael Vick deserve a starting gig?
- Why Geno Smith's rookie season shows little promise
- Can Eric Decker be a team's number one receiver?
- Eric Decker's fantasy value takes an obvious hit in New York
- It may not happen this year, but Jace Amaro could be a beast
- Can Stephen Hill finally live up to his expectations?
- The Raiders offseason signings weren't terrible
- Is there a Raiders' running back to own in fantasy football this year?
- Darren McFadden is a solid late-round fantasy selection
- Don't sleep on Andre Holmes this year
- Why Nick Foles isn't a sure thing in Philadelphia
- Don't overthink Darren Sproles' impact on LeSean McCoy's fantasy value
- Mark Sanchez wasn't a bad signing in Philadelphia
- Draft reaction: How does Jordan Matthews fit in Philly?
- Zach Ertz should be on your fantasy football radar
- How good can Ben Roethlisberger be this year?
- Antonio Brown is an elite receiver
- Can Markus Wheaton effectively replace Emmanuel Sanders in Pittsburgh?
- Don't sleep on Heath Miller in fantasy football this year
- How does LeGarrette Blount fit with the Steelers?
- What does history tell us about Le'Veon Bell?
San Diego Chargers
- Philip Rivers deserves more love
- Has Keenan Allen already hit his ceiling?
- Is Ladarius Green about to break out?
- Making sense of the Chargers' backfield
- Danny Woodhead may be underrated in fantasy
- Is there a wide receiver in San Diego to own outside of Keenan Allen?
- Is Antonio Gates now a sleeper?
San Francisco 49ers
- Kaepernick's new deal: The 49ers got it right
- But his cost may be too high in fantasy football
- Frank Gore's decline may finally be here
- Should you draft Vernon Davis this year over other elite tight ends?
- Age won't get in the way of Anquan Boldin
- Analyzing Steve Johnson's potential on the 49ers
- Could Carlos Hyde take over this year?
- Michael Crabtree is ready for a huge season
Seattle Seahawks- Don't believe in the Christine Michael hype
- Russell Wilson is one of the greatest young quarterbacks of all time
- Doug Baldwin is insanely undervalued in fantasy football
- And Percy Harvin may be overrated
- It's not time to fade Marshawn Lynch
- Jermaine Kearse is good, but not in fantasy football
St. Louis Rams
- Is this finally the year to trust Kenny Britt?
- Sam Bradford still isn't worth it in fantasy football
- There's still some hope for Brian Quick
- Zac Stacy is a safe third-round fantasy pick
- Don't ignore the St. Louis receivers this season
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Why Josh McCown wasn't a fantastic sign for Tampa Bay
- Less may be more for Doug Martin in Lovie Smith's offense
- Mike Evans and Vincent Jackson is a scary duo in Tampa Bay
- Doug Martin isn't exactly a safe draft selection
- Tim Wright is ready to prove everyone wrong
- Could Austin Seferian-Jenkins be the next elite NFL tight end?
- How does Charles Sims' injury impact the Buccaneers' backfield?
- Justin Hunter is your cheaper version of Cordarrelle Patterson
- Shonn Greene deserves the starting running back gig in Tennessee
- Draft reaction: Bishop Sankey has a titanic opportunity in Tennessee
- Nate Washington is a potential breakout roadblock
- What should we expect from Kendall Wright and Justin Hunter?
- Dexter McCluster could break out in 2014
- Jake Locker has more fantasy football potential than you think
- Based on ACL tear history, can RGIII truly bounce back?
- Pierre Garcon is overrated in fantasy football
- Will DeSean Jackson perform in Washington?
- What will Jay Gruden's effect on Alfred Morris look like?
- Roy Helu is a good late-round draft selection
- Will Jordan Reed become an elite tight end?
- Why are people so down on Alfred Morris?
- Jay Gruden to Washington: The Redskins lose again