Wenyen Gabriel leads Kentucky to SEC Tournament Final
Kentucky Wildcats forward Wenyen Gabriel scored 23 points and hit all 7 of his three-point attempts in Saturday's 86-63 win over the Alabama Crimson Tide.
Gabriel was on fire from deep en route to tying a career-high in scoring. All but two of his points came from the three-point line as he added three blocks, two rebounds and a steal in 25 minutes. The Wildcats will face the winner of Arkansas and Tennessee in Sunday's SEC Final.
Through 33 games, Gabriel is averaging 6.1 points, 5.3 rebounds and 0.9 threes in his sophomore season. We give his Wildcats an 83.34% chance of making the Tournament, and we project them as a 4 seed at this time.
- Virginia named 1st seed in South Region March 18th, 2019
- North Carolina claims top seed in Midwest region March 18th, 2019
- Gonzaga earns No. 1 seed in the West March 18th, 2019
- Duke earns top seed in the NCAA tournament March 18th, 2019
- Kansas punches ticket to Final Four with 85-81 victory over Duke March 25th, 2018
- Villanova advances to Final Four for second time in three seasons with victory over Texas Tech March 25th, 2018
- Kentucky wins fourth straight SEC championship with victory over Tennessee March 11th, 2018
- Wenyen Gabriel leads Kentucky to SEC Tournament Final March 10th, 2018
- De'Aaron Fox will workout for Philadelphia on Saturday June 14th, 2017
- Malik Monk to workout for 76ers on Thursday June 14th, 2017
- De'Aaron Fox worked out for Lakers on Tuesday June 13th, 2017
- Hamidou Diallo withdraws from NBA Draft, returning to Kentucky May 25th, 2017