Duke's Frank Jackson undergoes foot surgery, out until July
Former Duke Blue Devils guard Frank Jackson underwent foot surgery and is expected to be sidelined until July, per Adrian Wojnarowski of The Vertical.
Jackson, who is expected to be a second-round pick the this year's draft, could be able to play in summer league in July. The 19-year-old had surgery now to guarantee his availability for NBA training camps, which start in mid-September. The injury is not expected to affect his draft status.
Jackson averaged 10.9 points while playing 24.9 minutes per game. He shot 47.3 percent from the floor and 39.2 percent from three.
- Hamidou Diallo withdraws from NBA Draft, returning to Kentucky May 25th, 2017
- Justin Jackson will play another season for Maryland May 24th, 2017
- Purdue getting Vince Edwards back for another year May 24th, 2017
- Tony Bradley leaving North Carolina after one season May 24th, 2017
- Moritz Wagner returning to Michigan for his junior season May 24th, 2017
- Michigan won't have DJ Wilson back next season May 24th, 2017
- Celtics worked out Jayson Tatum on Monday June 19th, 2017
- Luke Kennard in consideration for Knicks at number eight June 16th, 2017
- Duke's Frank Jackson undergoes foot surgery, out until July May 24th, 2017
- Duke's Frank Jackson will hire an agent and stay in the draft May 12th, 2017
- Duke's Frank Jackson reverses course, will enter NBA Draft April 24th, 2017
- Frank Jackson returning to Duke for his sophomore season April 20th, 2017