Duke's Frank Jackson undergoes foot surgery, out until July
Former Duke Blue Devils guard Frank Jackson underwent foot surgery and is expected to be sidelined until July, per Adrian Wojnarowski of The Vertical.
Jackson, who is expected to be a second-round pick the this year's draft, could be able to play in summer league in July. The 19-year-old had surgery now to guarantee his availability for NBA training camps, which start in mid-September. The injury is not expected to affect his draft status.
Jackson averaged 10.9 points while playing 24.9 minutes per game. He shot 47.3 percent from the floor and 39.2 percent from three.
- Virginia named 1st seed in South Region March 18th, 2019
- North Carolina claims top seed in Midwest region March 18th, 2019
- Gonzaga earns No. 1 seed in the West March 18th, 2019
- Kansas punches ticket to Final Four with 85-81 victory over Duke March 25th, 2018
- Villanova advances to Final Four for second time in three seasons with victory over Texas Tech March 25th, 2018
- Michigan edges Florida State to earn a trip to the Final Four March 25th, 2018
- Duke earns top seed in the NCAA tournament March 18th, 2019
- Celtics worked out Jayson Tatum on Monday June 19th, 2017
- Luke Kennard in consideration for Knicks at number eight June 16th, 2017
- Duke's Frank Jackson undergoes foot surgery, out until July May 24th, 2017
- Duke's Frank Jackson will hire an agent and stay in the draft May 12th, 2017
- Duke's Frank Jackson reverses course, will enter NBA Draft April 24th, 2017