Trevon Bluiett returning to Xavier for his senior season
Xavier Musketeers junior forward Trevon Bluiett will withdraw from the 2017 NBA Draft and return to school for his senior season, per Jon Rothstein of FanRag Sports.
Bluiett entered the draft without hiring an agent, allowing him to retain his college eligibility. The junior was projected to be a late-second-round pick at best, making his decision to return to school easier. He will spend next season trying to improve his draft stock for a more shallow 2018 NBA Draft class.
Bluiett averaged 18.5 points, 5.7 rebounds, 2.1 assists, and 2.5 three-pointers per game his junior season.
- Virginia named 1st seed in South Region March 18th, 2019
- North Carolina claims top seed in Midwest region March 18th, 2019
- Gonzaga earns No. 1 seed in the West March 18th, 2019
- Duke earns top seed in the NCAA tournament March 18th, 2019
- Kansas punches ticket to Final Four with 85-81 victory over Duke March 25th, 2018
- Villanova advances to Final Four for second time in three seasons with victory over Texas Tech March 25th, 2018
- Xavier earns one-seed in NCAA Tournament for first time in program history March 11th, 2018
- Trevon Bluiett returning to Xavier for his senior season May 23rd, 2017
- Kerem Kanter will transfer to Xavier if not drafted April 11th, 2017
- Xavier's Trevon Bluiett arrested for marijuana possession April 10th, 2017
- Trevon Bluiett exploring his NBA options after junior year at Xavier March 31st, 2017
- Xavier's Edmond Sumner declares himself eligible for NBA Draft March 28th, 2017