BYU's Eric Mika will hire an agent, stay in NBA Draft
Brigham Young Cougars sophomore forward Eric Mika will hire an agent and stay in the 2017 NBA Draft, ending his college career, per Jeff Borzello of ESPN.
Mika impressed many at the NBA Draft Combine with his athleticism and long wingspan. A superb scorer, the 22-year-old ranks in the top 80 of NBA Draft prospects and has a shot at slipping into the back end of the draft as a late-second-round pick.
Mika averaged 20.3 points, 9.2 rebounds, and 1.9 blocks per game in 2016-17.
- Virginia named 1st seed in South Region March 18th, 2019
- North Carolina claims top seed in Midwest region March 18th, 2019
- Gonzaga earns No. 1 seed in the West March 18th, 2019
- Duke earns top seed in the NCAA tournament March 18th, 2019
- Kansas punches ticket to Final Four with 85-81 victory over Duke March 25th, 2018
- Villanova advances to Final Four for second time in three seasons with victory over Texas Tech March 25th, 2018
- BYU's Eric Mika will hire an agent, stay in NBA Draft May 18th, 2017
- BYU's Eric Mika has entered the 2017 NBA Draft March 23rd, 2017
- Eric Mika's monster game guides BYU to upset of Gonzaga February 26th, 2017
- BYU's Eric Mika has a dominates San Francisco on Thursday January 13th, 2017