Elijah Brown transferring from New Mexico to Oregon
New Mexico Lobos senior Elijah Brown will transfer to the Oregon Ducks and be eligible to play immediately in 2017-18, per Jon Rothstein of FanRag Sports.
Brown will graduate from New Mexico, making him a graduate transfer and immediately available to play for the Ducks in the fall. The 6'4" guard will have a chance to make a big difference next season with up to seven players from last season's Final Four squad leaving Oregon.
Brown averaged 18.8 points, 5.2 rebounds, 3.1 assists, 1.3 steals and 2.2 three-pointers per game for New Mexico in 2016-17.
- Kansas punches ticket to Final Four with 85-81 victory over Duke March 25th, 2018
- Villanova advances to Final Four for second time in three seasons with victory over Texas Tech March 25th, 2018
- Michigan edges Florida State to earn a trip to the Final Four March 25th, 2018
- Loyola-Chicago continues magical NCAA Tournament run with win over Kansas State to advance to Final Four March 25th, 2018
- 11-seed Syracuse knocks off 3-seed Michigan State to advance to Sweet 16 March 18th, 2018
- 16-seed UMBC makes history in defeat of 1-seed Virginia March 17th, 2018
- Elijah Brown transferring from New Mexico to Oregon May 1st, 2017
- Oregon's Jordan Bell will enter the NBA Draft with an agent April 17th, 2017
- Oregon's Dillon Brooks entering the 2017 NBA Draft April 13th, 2017
- Oregon's Tyler Dorsey has declared for the 2017 NBA Draft April 10th, 2017
- Jordan Bell's double-double leads Oregon past Michigan March 23rd, 2017
- Dillon Brooks nails the game-winner for Oregon on Wednesday February 23rd, 2017