Missouri State's Alize Johnson will test the NBA draft waters
Missouri State Bears junior forward Alize Johnson will enter the 2017 NBA Draft but will not hire an agent, per Jeff Goodman of ESPN.
Johnson was a dominant force in the Missouri Valley Conference last season, posting 17 double-doubles. The 6'9" forward may be a bit undersized for the NBA but will get a chance to showcase his talents to pro scouts before likely returning to school for his senior season. Johnson is currently projected to go undrafted.
Johnson averaged 14.8 points, 10.6 rebounds, and 1.2 three-pointers per game in his junior season.
- Virginia named 1st seed in South Region March 18th, 2019
- North Carolina claims top seed in Midwest region March 18th, 2019
- Gonzaga earns No. 1 seed in the West March 18th, 2019
- Duke earns top seed in the NCAA tournament March 18th, 2019
- Kansas punches ticket to Final Four with 85-81 victory over Duke March 25th, 2018
- Villanova advances to Final Four for second time in three seasons with victory over Texas Tech March 25th, 2018
- Missouri State's Alize Johnson will test the NBA draft waters April 21st, 2017