Oregon's Dillon Brooks entering the 2017 NBA Draft
Oregon Ducks junior forward Dillon Brooks has entered the 2017 NBA Draft and will hire an agent, ending his college career, per Andrew Greif of the Oregonian.
It looks like Brooks and the Ducks are capitalizing on their Final Four run this year as the junior joins Tyler Dorsey and Dylan Ennis in leaving for the NBA. Currently, Brooks is projected as a top-45 prospect by most experts and is seen as an early-second-round pick.
Brooks averaged 16.1 points, 3.2 rebounds, 2.7 assists, 1.1 steals and 1.6 three-pointers per game his junior season.
- Kansas punches ticket to Final Four with 85-81 victory over Duke March 25th, 2018
- Villanova advances to Final Four for second time in three seasons with victory over Texas Tech March 25th, 2018
- Michigan edges Florida State to earn a trip to the Final Four March 25th, 2018
- Loyola-Chicago continues magical NCAA Tournament run with win over Kansas State to advance to Final Four March 25th, 2018
- 11-seed Syracuse knocks off 3-seed Michigan State to advance to Sweet 16 March 18th, 2018
- 16-seed UMBC makes history in defeat of 1-seed Virginia March 17th, 2018
- Elijah Brown transferring from New Mexico to Oregon May 1st, 2017
- Oregon's Jordan Bell will enter the NBA Draft with an agent April 17th, 2017
- Oregon's Dillon Brooks entering the 2017 NBA Draft April 13th, 2017
- Oregon's Tyler Dorsey has declared for the 2017 NBA Draft April 10th, 2017
- Jordan Bell's double-double leads Oregon past Michigan March 23rd, 2017
- Dillon Brooks nails the game-winner for Oregon on Wednesday February 23rd, 2017