Drew Eubanks of Oregon State will enter the NBA Draft
Oregon State Beavers sophomore center Drew Eubanks has entered his name into consideration for the NBA Draft, but will not hire an agent, according to Jeff Goodman of ESPN.
Eubanks had a breakout sophomore season, leading the Beavers in rebounding and blocks while finishing second in scoring. He currently is Draft Express' 90th-ranked NBA prospect and is considered a second-round pick at best in the draft. Eubanks can change his mind and return to school without any repercussions if he withdraws from the draft by May 24.
Eubanks averaged 14.5 points, 8.3 rebounds, 1.2 assists and 2.2 blocks per game in 2016-17.
- Virginia named 1st seed in South Region March 18th, 2019
- North Carolina claims top seed in Midwest region March 18th, 2019
- Gonzaga earns No. 1 seed in the West March 18th, 2019
- Duke earns top seed in the NCAA tournament March 18th, 2019
- Kansas punches ticket to Final Four with 85-81 victory over Duke March 25th, 2018
- Villanova advances to Final Four for second time in three seasons with victory over Texas Tech March 25th, 2018
- Drew Eubanks of Oregon State will enter the NBA Draft March 28th, 2017
- Oregon State's Stephen Thompson exploring the NBA Draft waters March 28th, 2017
- Oregon State's Tres Tinkle remains without a timetable for his return January 12th, 2017
- Oregon State freshman Ben Kone to make collegiate debut on Sunday December 8th, 2016